Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
“Cards or board game?” I ask asI smile at him. Genosta just made me smile.“I can teach you either.” I came and sat on the couch with him. “Im happy you came over again. And Im glad you’re staying here.” I lay down with him and smile.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I turned on my side after Archer laid down next to me so I was facing him, but we ended up closer than expected. I cleared my through and decided not to make a big deal out of it. “I’m cool with anything, you can pick what we’re going to do,” I said nonchalantly.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smiled he was really close when he turned to face me. “You sure you’re the one that wanted to play a game.” I was trying to keep my voice from showing I was kind of nervous that he had ended up so close. I didn’t want to get up though so I thought about how I could prolong having to get up to get a game.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I nodded and put my head on my bent arm. “Yeah, it’s fine, I don’t know much about playing games but I heard it’s a good way to kill time with someone without having to get into a deep conversation,” I said with a shrug.
“If you don’t want to play a game, that’s fine too” I added.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Yeah we can if you want we don’t have to im fine with whatever you want to do Genosta.” I say as I lean on my elbow and I look at him smiling. “You make me smile Genosta.” I mumble. I wasn’t sure if he heard me or not when I mumbled that he made me smile.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“I don’t know, I’m so used to be alone, so I have no idea what to do with you” I said chuckling. suddenly I heard him mumble something but couldn’t understand anything but ‘smile’ and my name. “Sorry, what was that?” I asked in response.
@bpalmer :joy:

1 Like

Archer
I blush a little and struggle to repeat myself clearer. “You make me smile…” I mumble again as I look away from him. I was hoping that he wasn’t just gaining me repeat myself to be embarrassed.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I started to chuckle. “I hope you mean it like you said and not mean it like you feel like laughing at me” I said. “But if you do mean smile, than I have to answer that you are a weird guy” I said with a lighter tone.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I catch myself giggling softly as I smile. “No you just make me smile. You’re easy to talk to and it feels like I have known you longer than I have.” I say as I try and bide that I was blushing.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Like I said, you’re a weird guy” I mumbled but couldn’t help but smile behind my mask. “You’re probably the only person who will ever say that about me” I laughed.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I laugh and brush off his weird guy comment I knew that he meant nothing by it really. “That is still weird to me that I would be the only one to feel like that about you Genosta.” I push my glasses up. I hadn’t even realized I had them on. I had showered and was sitting around in my pajama when Genosta showed up.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shrug. “maybe because people don’t see my face” I mumbled. “Or people assume I’m the bad guy” I added. “But I don’t want to go into that mood again” I chuckle.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Well I dont and honestly talking with you makes me pretty happy Genosta.” I smile as we lay there really close to each other.
@Meekepeek (sorry this is short I just lost power at my house but wanted to respond)

1 Like

I chuckled, “I don’t know how to react to this to be honest” I chuckle. “I’m not used to be… Liked so if my responses are weird, sorry about it” I tell him. “But as far as most people come, you’re definitely the most… Tolerable of them all… I guess…never mind that sounds weird” I rambled.
@bpalmer
No problem take your time if needed.

1 Like

Archer
I giggle as I listen to him I definitely got him a little flustered which was not my intention. "I don’t mind your responses Genosta they are you so its fine. " I laugh a little more. “Im glad im at least tolerable.” I smile as I feel the nerves drift away.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I gave a honest chuckle. “can I ask you something?” I asked but continued anyway. “You don’t have any secret powers that manipulate my mind, do you?” I asked. “because this feels unusual and unnaturally for me” I joked.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I honestly laugh as I hear him. “Genosta no I’m just a normal guy.” I smile and nod as I reach for his hand without even thinking. He made me just really happy with him just being himself.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

Archer suddenly took my hand and my first instinct was to pull away, but I started to hesitate. He’s been very accepting and when I rejected his hug before, he became very upset. I don’t know anything about friends or stuff like that, maybe this was normal.
@bpalmer :joy:

1 Like

Archer
I smiled when I realized I was holding his hand and he didn’t pull away from me. “Genosta am I your first friend?” I ask a little worried how he would take this type of no business relationship.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“What do you think?” I asked chuckling. “What about you, do you have other friends?” I asked. I didn’t know why but the idea he had other friends, feltike I was less.
@bpalmer

1 Like