Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
I honestly laugh as I hear him. “Genosta no I’m just a normal guy.” I smile and nod as I reach for his hand without even thinking. He made me just really happy with him just being himself.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

Archer suddenly took my hand and my first instinct was to pull away, but I started to hesitate. He’s been very accepting and when I rejected his hug before, he became very upset. I don’t know anything about friends or stuff like that, maybe this was normal.
@bpalmer :joy:

1 Like

Archer
I smiled when I realized I was holding his hand and he didn’t pull away from me. “Genosta am I your first friend?” I ask a little worried how he would take this type of no business relationship.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“What do you think?” I asked chuckling. “What about you, do you have other friends?” I asked. I didn’t know why but the idea he had other friends, feltike I was less.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“To be honest no I don’t really have any other friends. I tend to kind of keep to myself after everything that has happened to me.” I mumble the last part knowing he had been through worse even though I didn’t know what he had been through.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I didn’t like how relieved I felt when he said that. I wanted him to have strong bonds, not be alone like I was, but at the same time, I liked the idea of being a special case as well.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Your the first person Ive really opened up with in a long time. Im not great at putting myself out there.” I say as I lay back down as my arm started to fall asleep. “But I really like being at least friends with you Genosta.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Wel… Thanks… I. Guess…” I said unsure. " I said a little awkward. “You don’t have to, you know, put yourself out there for me though. just exist” I mumble. “I guess…I wouldn’t mind giving you a try either” I said, glad he couldn’t see my face but you could probably hear how unnatural this was for me.
@bpalmer

Archer
“Im not. putting myself out there uncomfortably with you. It feels really natural with you if I’m being honest.” I smile as I hear his voice change. “Hey don’t worry and just relax you don’t have to stress about anything here Genoata.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I started to chuckle. “That’s what I’m stressing about. I don’t remember the last time I had a friendly conversation for longer than an hour until you, it’s going to take time for me to open up” I said with a sigh. “But glad to hear you’re not pushing yourself for me” I then mumbled.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Just dont just let what happens happen Genosta.” I say as I giggle and smile. I was happy he was still letting me hold his hand. “We can go slow with conversations and stuff dont worry I’m pretty easy going.” When I hear him sigh I give his hand a little reassuring squeeze. “Just be you and I’ll just be me it will be ok that way.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“That’s…confusing” I chuckled dryly and only after he gave my hand a squeeze, I remembered he was holding my hand. does a friendship make you feel this awkward and make your heart beat faster? - I wondered in my head. “sure” I just said.
@bpalmer
My heart is melting. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
also, I’m gong to bed so good night/evening/day !

2 Likes

Archer
“Well we can try and see how it goes Genosta just don’t worry about it.” I smile at him I could tell he was kind of flustered and I couldn’t tell if it was because of what we were talking about or because I was holding his hand. He just made me happy constantly and I knew well that meant I probably had a crush on him but he was more nervous than I was about even friendship I needed to relax and keep my feelings in check.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I listened to Archer talk but also noticed him take deeper breathes from time to time. “You say that now, but I’ve heard you sigh a few times as well” I said chuckling. “You should follow your own advise” I added.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I didn’t know if I should admit that I had been following my own advice and that he just gave me butterflies in my stomach. “Im trying to Genosta.” I decide to say as I smile at him and try not to blush.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I nodded. “Good” I said. “So what shall we do now?” I asked. “I mean, laying here is fine too, but yeah” I added.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
“Im fine with whatever we can watch a movie or something like that if you are ok with it?” I smile as I grab the blanket with my free hand and cover us up.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I nodded. “Sure sounds good, you can pick the movie, I wanna see what your interests are” I said and he covered us with the blanket. it was warm and cosy, but still, my feathers were better in my opinion.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I nodded and got up to find the remote and choose a movie. I chose a comedy movie sure it would probably be dumb but I was pretty sure we would both laugh and we both needed something light hearted. I cuddled back in with Genosta under the blanket as the movie started.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

Archer chose a lighthearted movie, which I honestly was fine with. I wasn’t feeling like watching anything heavy or excited and liked the idea of just turning off my brain for once and watch. He crawled back under the blanket and I just looked at the screen. I remember that I used to do this with my mom and dad back when I was little, so I didn’t think anything of it.
@bpalmer

2 Likes