Late Night Pub Quiz 06/19/2021

Oh yeah, I didn’t really know how to say it.

1 Like

I do not know what that is so no-

Unless it’s like the Greek mythology thingy
I mean I still haven’t watched the movie or whatever but I at least know what a labyrinth is

3 Likes

…how? Oh dear, we need to bring you up on the uptake. You need to watch this movie!

3 Likes

Twin.

1 Like

Yeah, but it would of give the actual answer away if I had put that down. So evil counterpart was the only thing that popped into my head at the time.

1 Like

Is it popular cause this is quite literally the first Im hearing of its existence :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

It’s a classic film with David Bowie. It’s also the legend’s, who was Jim Henson’s, first feature film.

3 Likes

It’s a really good movie from the 80s. Definitely worth the watch.

3 Likes

:eye: :lips: :eye:
hath my eyes decievethed me

3 Likes

Not necessarily. Though I would have been mean and just written the names. Ha. I mean, I reckon you gave the Labyrinth one away

1 Like

Yes!!!

1 Like

Though it bombed in the 80s. It wasn’t until DVD release that it became a cult classic.

2 Likes

Then to discuss the quiz above?

1 Like

ahh, yes, er… i didn’t take it but i will look and discuss :))

1 Like

That’s okay, just have a guess. That’s what we all do when we don’t know answers!

1 Like

Ooh right and Jim Henson is who again- 🧍🏾‍♀️

ohhh the eighties well that’s why I don’t know it then

But that’s cool, guess I should go check it out when I’ve got spare time then, judging by everyone’s enthusiasm aha

shhh ik it’s 2am anyways-
and I have to be up early tomorrow :’)

2 Likes

Yep, but I technically didn’t since I kept the answers close to the point though. Not necessarily though, most of the time if you read evil counterpart you automatically think “Twin”. I mean it’s a given but I didn’t want to write the word out like that since it would of been easy…

hahahaa i guessed on all of them xd

1 Like

(Face palm) The Muppets and Sesame Street

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes