Latest Upcoming Games of 2021!

So, I have found some articles that will be going over the latest games for consoles, pc/mac, and mobile apps for this year. These are the top picks that most gamers are looking forward to. I will put the links below to the articles for you to read about the new games. I’m only going to put a handful games down in this thread since there are many games listed. Please read the article for more information on these games.

Now, I’m an Xbox One, pc, and mobile app player. I really like anything that catches my eye when it comes to games. I’m also picky about games but then again who isn’t when it comes to things they love.

PC/Console Games:

• Hogwarts: Legacy - this is the newest Wizarding World game that is coming sometime this year. It’s based in the 1800s at Hogwarts plus beyond the school grounds as well.

• Skull & Bones - a new pirate game that is coming sometime this year.

• Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake - they have finally decided to redo this game! It looks good as well. It’s supposed to come out this March.

• The Lord of the Rings: Gollum - This game follows the path Gollum took during the storyline. It’s supposed to be out this year sometime.

Mobile Ganes:

• Disney Mirrorverse - New game that looks similar to Kingdom Hearts but different art style altogether. At least, that is what I gathered. It is supposed to release this year.

• Tomb Raider Reloaded - newest game in the series from the creators of Kingdom Hearts and Kabam. It will release this year!

@Discussions
@Gamers

1 Like

Damn. Got my hopes up that they were remastering the old tomb raider games for new consoles.

1 Like

Yeah, I was hoping as well but it looks like it’s going to be a series.

1 Like

Also looks like a phone game.
Seriously though, the old tomb raider games are the best. (i’m also interested in that harry potter game especially since the dev’s aren’t relying on jk for it)

2 Likes

It is a mobile app game. I’m going to definitely check it out when it gets released. I love the old games as well. I’m in the process of trying to beat Tomb Raider Anniversary on my computer. I found out that using an xbox controller connected to the laptop makes it much easier to play the game.

Me too! I’m watching that one like a hawk! I hope it comes out by summertime this coming year. It will be a nice start of the summer game.

1 Like

Genuinely, I just wish it was console.
Also. Tomb raider anniversary is a disliked game. However, I love it xD But yeah that game was built for consoles, not pc.

And yesss. Not a single newer console harry potter game that was good.

1 Like

HARRY POTTER?! screeching

2 Likes

It would be cool if that game can be played over many platforms.

Really? I didn’t realize that. Yeah, I use to have it on my Xbox 360 but I never got the chance to finish the game properly.

I’ve started to replay the old Harry Potter games. I beat the first game. Now, I’m on the second game. I thought the mobile apps are nice the play. Except for Wizards Unite. I hate those type of games.

1 Like

Yeahhh stupid games that aren’t backwards compatiable.

It’s due to the quick time events and mechanics being so different from tomb raider 1

The console games start off good but just get worse and worse

1 Like

Yep, agreed!

Oh okay, I didn’t know that. I can’t play the original game due to using Windows 10. I can"t play certain games as of right now.

I don’t remember the console games very well due to playing them when I was younger. I do remember the games did change after a certain point though.

1 Like

They literally became wizard call of duty games.

1 Like

Ah okay, I remember something like that. I still liked the games even after the change.

1 Like

@WolfGamerGirl37 have you considered updating this? :eyes: I know quite a few games have been announced, especially at this years E3.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I think I will update this thread this week. I need to check on the games to see which ones are available now.

2 Likes

Oh yeah? Time for you to bookmark?

1 Like

Yep, I’ll do it now.

1 Like

Cool, cool.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity