Let's annoy ChaoticDeluge 😈

She turned around and gave that big booty a smacklkk

3 Likes

She hit the floorrrr

Next thing you know-

3 Likes

Shawty got low-low-low-low-low-low-low-low

3 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge do you know how to/enjoy cooking?

2 Likes

I know how to, I’m pretty good! And I love it :smile:

1 Like

Could I interest you into trying a few new recipes?

2 Likes

Oh! Thank you :smile:

3 Likes

Good morning @ChaoticDeluge :eyes::sparkles:
What did you dream of last night? :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge can you explain what a patreon is clearly to me :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Can’t say that here, Restricted Section

So essentially, Patreon is a website that allows creators to follow their creative dreams and desires with the help of community backing in the form of financial support!

In terms of say, a Youtuber. You could pledge a certain amount of money a month to be given early access to their videos and a spot in their credits, for instance. Or even get extra behind-the-scenes videos and content!

In terms of the ShanniiWrites forums, you can see out Patreon Tiers and what you get from them by following the PAtreon link at the top of the page! The one we’re pushing at the moment is the $3+ tier. If you’re of age, it grants you access to a whole extra part of the Forums where the PG-13 nature of the main Forum is lifted!

We’re thinking of many more rewards for higher tiers as well! It also just helps the Forums out immensely, and from what I’ve seen the PAtrons we have are quite happy with their rewards at the moment :eyes:

3 Likes

Loogie :smiley:
ySDuO3dsEGVji

6 Likes

Hi loogie!

3 Likes
Some Memes to brighten up your day

OIP (66)

OIP (56) OIP (44) OIP (43) OIP (38) OIP (33) OIP (22) OIP (20) OIP (17) OIP (12) OIP (11) OIP (10)

3 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge how are you? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

Omg that face plus the way he say hi!

4 Likes

Amazing >.<

2 Likes

I’m okay!

2 Likes

Why only okay? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Sick Loogie