Let's Make a Story!

But the weirdest things started to happen when he turned 18, he realized he had the ability to kill slime people…

1 Like

When he was attacked and he suddenly and swiftly killed the slime person when the slime person was much bigger and stronger than him. This is it he has to question his parents! So he goes home…

3 Likes

Tbh I’m just waiting to see how far we can get before someone says “the end”

5 Likes

We could make it like Doctor Who and just continue it for 1000+ chapters

4 Likes

To find his house was burnt, set ablaze. All his belongings were turned to ash. His parents were still in the house, likely burnt to a crisp.
He dropped to his knees, his mouth gaping.
“ Who could’ve done something like this? “ He asked himself aloud.
Suddenly…

Sorry for making this so morbid :joy:

3 Likes

Someone stands off in the distance, watching him. He suddenly knows who this is, a human! He is filled with rage by the brutal death of his parents but wants answers so…

1 Like

Slowly got to his feet, approaching the human. The human held a red container of what seemed to be gasoline, and a pack of matches were hanging out of his pocket. The main character, let’s call him Bob, was filled with even more rage and hatred for this human being, so he…

1 Like

took a swing at him, but the human backed off, seeing that Bob was a human too! “THOSE WERE MY PARENTS!!” Bob screamed and punched this man with all his might. Bob looked down at him, and didn’t want to do him any more harm, but just wanted answers. So he hauled him off into the deserted woods, where they could talk in private.

1 Like

Then, a tree opened its eyes and told them, “You are the chosen one.”

1 Like

“Shut up!” Said the man, “Morphia you always do this!”

The tree winks and turns back into her human form. “You should have seen your faces.” Then her eyes go to Bob- “He-he’s with the slime people!” She says before lunging at him.

The man stops her, slamming her on the ground before she can do more damage. “Human- Morphia, Morphia- Human.” He says, introducing them.
“Human?!”
“Hi. I’m Bob.”

So the two men agreed on going to lunch together

1 Like

They found a nice quiet clearing in the woods, and the unamed man brought a picnic basket with him for them to eat.

(Yes, just the basket)

The unknown man says, “Okay so first off my name is…”

1 Like

“… Saitama.” The Hero by Jam Project plays loudly in the background

2 Likes

The other man stared tab Saitama blankly.
“ I am Iron Man “ The man said, snapping his fingers and dropping dead.

1 Like

Bob looked at them for a second and sighed. “Why do I always have to be the chosen one in this world? I’m tired of it!”, he said, while walking away, not even trying to figure out, what trouble these new people wanted to get him into.
He returned home to his real family.
“Hey Bob!”, his dad shouted from the kitchen, “did some crazy people kill your fake parents again?”
“Yes dad, they blew up the mannequins”
“They’re really getting more and more predictable at how they attempt to convince you…”
“I know, did anything new happen here while I was away?”
“I finally built the spaceship you wanted me to build for you, do you want to check it out today?”
Bob didn’t even answer, he just rushed out of the house and into the spaceship, and immediately flew off, never to be seen or chosen for an adventure again. ~
~the end :smiling_imp: ~

sorry, this got way longer than I planned :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well fine then.

Starting a new story…

The scene starts with a view of a city that has gone up in flames. Buildings collapsed, children screaming for their mothers, people crying out in pain and agony, everything has gone to hell. Our main character is sitting on a piece of rubble, staring down at his hands. All around him was destruction that he had created. It was a complete and utter disaster, but for some reason, it made him feel good. He didn’t know why, but he feel…glee looking at the fallen buildings.

He stood, heading towards the…

1 Like

… helicopter that would take him out of here and to the next innocent city, that didn’t know what was going to happen once he landed.
He started to run towards the helicopter, that had almost landed by now,
when suddenly…

Closed due to inactivity