Let's talk about Interior Design

Interior design is the art and science of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using the space. An interior designer is someone who plans, researches, coordinates, and manages such enhancement projects. Interior design is a multifaceted profession that includes conceptual development, space planning, site inspections, programming, research, communicating with the stakeholders of a project, construction management, and execution of the design.
source: wiki

:art: :house: :triangular_ruler:

Since the theme of this week is Interior design, why don’t we talk about it?
I want to be an interior designer, I got to school for it and I love everything about it. I also love to talk about it so I want to hear your opinions!

1. You can find the definition above, but how would you define interior design? What do you think interior design is?
  2. There are many styles such as: modern, Scandinavian, minimalistic… what is your favourite? If you were an interior designer what style do you think you’d gravitate towards?
  3. What’s your overall opinion on it? Do you think it’s a fun job? Would you ever do it?

@Discussions

1 Like

Designing the interior of a house!
It’s that simple.

The Chalet and Industrial interior design style is radddd

I think it’s really fun and I used to play those ‘design my home’ mobile games. I can definitely see myself becoming an interior designer.

Interior Design is an amazing art form, in my opinion.

@Discussions ^^^

2 Likes

maximalism

maybe

yes