Let's talk in the ABC order: BACKWARDS EDITION šŸ‘€āœØ

Maā€™am, I honestly donā€™t have any one. Thatā€™s why I am saying that I hope someone here will start an interesting discussion, 'cause seriously? The latest discussions arenā€™t interesting at all. Yet, I find myself replying on some of them

Lol, why do you think so? :thinking: Should I start some weird discussions too? :eyes::sparkles::joy:
And what would be an interesting topic in your opinion? :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

Karoline, some of the topics arenā€™t interesting me at all.

Do you mind explaining to me what do you mean by ā€œsome weird discussionsā€?

Just weird topics :woman_shrugging: Funny ones that nobody knows what theyā€™re for or serious ones that donā€™t fit my online personality for example :eyes::sparkles:

I donā€™t knowā€¦ but do as wish. :woman_shrugging:t5: If you wanna do that, go ahead.

Hmmā€¦ I donā€™t have the time now (Itā€™s 11pm and I still have to do my math homework :grimacing:) but Iā€™ll try to create some new topics in he future :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

Girl, then do your homework. Who are you waiting for?

French is so boring, but I want to finish it first so I can relax while doing my math homework :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

Eh. Whatever. By the way, learning a language is never boring, if you ask me.

Definitely not, but doing homework is. :eyes::sparkles:

Could Uncle Jim please stop trying to say ā€œskskskā€?

But uncle Jim loves saying ā€œskskskskskā€ :pleading_face::eyes::sparkles:

And start all over again :roll_eyes:

Ze says bump

Yay, we reached the end :eyes::sparkles::tada:

Xtra spicy now :smiley:

Wow :eyes::sparkles: thatā€™s eyemazing :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::tada:

1 Like

I very donā€™t know how to count the sbcs backward

U are doing great :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::+1:

Congrats! Youā€™ve found a duck ticket! :duck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
Link this post in TMFPW11 to receive your reward at the end of the competition! :eyes::sparkles:

ā€œThank youā€, said (or will say) Sparkle_Kittens