Let's Talk in The ABC Order Before a Mod Posts

And here we start over :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Bread is great

Can you imagine how delicious it is to eat a (sweet) bread with chips?

Delicious :eyes::sparkles:
what else can we talk about?:thinking:

Emmm, we can talk about our countries (?).

So what is your country like? :smile:

Freaking amazing!..Not really, it rains too much here… :eyes:

Girl, really? I didn’t know that it’s raining in your country. Interesting

How could you not know that? :eyes: Anyways… How’s your country like? :eyes::sparkles:

It’s a great place. I like it here. Want me to recommend you on places in case you want to visit my country someday?

Ja, das ist eine gute Idee! :smiley:
(I was too lazy to find an English word that starts with J :joy:)
Did you understand what I just said? :thinking:

Ken. I understood more or less.

You said “that’s a good idea”, didn’t you?

1 Like

Lol, I don’t know what to say :joy:

yes, and you said “yes”:smiley:

2 Likes

Magniv that we can understand (a little) one another’s native language. Great, isn’t it?

1 Like

Not gonna lie, it’s great to understand some words in a language that you learned when you were 7 :joy:
Do you think that I should start learning Hebrew again? :thinking:

Oh, to be honest, I don’t know if that’s for me to say. But if you ask me, maybe yes. I mean, if we have already started learning a foreign language, then why not learn it to the end?

Pizza is great, just like learning a new language is :eyes::sparkles:
The last time I tried to learn Hebrew I embarrassed myself because I accidentally said that I’m a toilet when I wanted to ask for the permission to use the toilet :no_mouth::joy: (and now I’m thinking about creating a thread about dumb language learning mistakes :eyes::joy: )

1 Like

Quited learning Hebrew because of it? :sweat_smile:

Ravioli is great.
No, I quitted because my new school didn’t have a Hebrew class and because I didn’t have enough free time to learn it :sweat_smile: :pensive:

1 Like

So, if you need help with Hebrew, feel free to PM me and ask questions (not that I’m a Hebrew teacher, but in my final exam in Hebrew (last year), I got a good grade and finished studying Hebrew on school)

Thanks for the offer, I’ll make sure to PM you if I start learning Hebrew again :smiley:

1 Like