My Hero Academia!

My thoughts exactly! I mean, I love Sato, but seriously? Also, why didn’t they have a separate box for males and females?

1 Like

I blame him hungry teenage girls.

I think they just wanted to be equal lol :joy: I wanna see Tsuyu’s room tbh I bet it has cute frog related things

1 Like

Yeah, that’s fair. Ahhhh, me too! Who’s room was your favorite? I liked Tokoyami’s. Probably because I’m edgy. Hagakure’s was…terrifying.

1 Like

I think they were all really good at reflecting the characters :joy: I like Iida’s just because of all the glasses

1 Like

So. Many. Glasses.

1 Like

He’s right though :joy: it’s practical to have more because in battle they’ll probably break

1 Like

As someone who can only see two feet in front of me without them, I have to agree.

1 Like

What would your quirk be?

1 Like

It’s hard to say because the power system in MHA is actually pretty good in the sense the pros and cons of the power are always being put into play in battle and characters are shown overcoming certain flaws to become stronger so when thinking of my quirk I like to try and think of the same qualities :joy: I haven’t thought of one yet

But in terms of already existing quirks I like Yaoyorozu’s

1 Like

I would do something with shadows. Drawbacks would be headaches, fatigue and lowered body temperature, possibly resulting in hypothermia and death. It’s a strong quirk, though, so the draw backs are severe. I can essentially solidify shadows, and later can fly.

1 Like

I watched the rest of season 5 :smiley: since I’ve read the manga I know what’s coming next and I’m not prepared but dw anime watchers I won’t spoil

1 Like

Oh no-

This is insane!

I-I’m crying. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

1 Like

Oo which part were you on for this?

1 Like

Nighteye’s death.

Awwww :sob: yeah that was rough

1 Like

I was blubbering like an idiot. And now I’m crying over it again.

1 Like

Not me trying to explain that Bakugo constantly standing next to Midoriya doesn’t mean he has a crush on him…no. Just…no.

1 Like