My New Favorite Quote of All Time

So, my usual favorite quote of all time was: Never give up, never surrender! -from the movie 300

But, my NEW favorite quote came about as my friend and I ranted over the lack of green on an Avatar the Last Airbender color set.

perle :YES I LOVE IT! My only complaint is it needs more greens for the earth nation. But overall this is an amazing collab!

Michi: I know, right? where the f*ck is the green for the earth nation? just earth brown

perle: It was such a good chance to play with greens!! That and that poor Sokka got nothing

Michi: hahahaha

perle: GIVE ME A GREEN WORTHY OF KYOSHI YOU COWARDS

Michi: That’s my new favorite quote of all time…

“GIVE ME A GREEN WORTHY OF KYOSHI YOU COWARDS” - perle

3 Likes

And I’m just here taking note of every time Edward explodes when called short so I can use them. We’re…the same size…

2 Likes

Yes, take note of them all! You’ll never know when he’ll spout out gold! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m surprised he hasn’t had an aneurysm yet. :joy:

1 Like

LMAO…milk isn’t gross. I miss it. And milk only helps with bone density, not height, right? Always going to be a pint-sized ant with a height complex. :rofl: Also, we totally needed the comedic relief to not cry all the time in that series.

“Who are you calling a tiny bug that escapes the wrath of a shoe because he’s so small that he fits in the grooves and can’t get squashed??!”

“Who you calling a pipsqueak m*dget who can’t even go to the beach because he’s so small, he’d sink into the sand and when the tide comes in he doesn’t even sink or have to worry about drowning because he’s so microscopic he can breathe all the oxygen atoms in the water??!!”

2 Likes

I think I’m going to cosplay as him and just drink a glass of milk.

1 Like

Also, I seriously think Envy might so far be the anime villain that I relate to most. Someone hug him. I think he needs it. :sob:

1 Like