Mornin’. :sunglasses::black_heart:

Oh wait…it’s 4:31pm. :pensive::white_heart:

2 Likes

Time is relative. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

And by that you mean I am a General, @liyahsdiamond? :grin:

2 Likes

Yes sir :grin::yellow_heart::chocolate_bar:

1 Like

So I saw this small item that looked like a rubber ducky, but turned out to be a candle. My aunt found it in a box with stuff and her husband said that if I don’t want it he would throw it away. I said I know people who love ducks - if it’s one - and would be unhappy if I let it go to waste. So say hello to this little guy or girl:

@Duckling and maybe @duck? :grin:

9 Likes

Aww :pleading_face::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Awwww. Cute duck. :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::white_heart:

:yum::white_heart:

3 Likes

Before I start with posting some more serious thoughts I wanted to share a few theme songs I talked about with @WolfGamerGirl37.

This is the first theme song of AoT:

And that´s my favourite version of the theme song for The Testament of Sister New Devil (from the 2nd season “Burst”, Vers. 1 of “Over The Testament”):

And the opening of Drifters:

3 Likes

I will check them out when I get the chance!

1 Like

That way you don´t have to search for them, especially since there are several versions of openings and themes most of the time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, it’s always hard to find the right one sometimes.

1 Like

No problem, sadly I could not find English lyrics for the 2nd one, but the first has English subs and the last song is in English. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That is totally okay, I’m sure it’s good like that.

1 Like

Should you not sleep? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s 8:27pm here. I live in American central time zone.

1 Like

Obviously got something mixed up, sorry. :sweat_smile:

Edit: Note to self: Fraud was the girl from Sweden. Too many new names. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Lol that’s okay! It’s easy to mix up when you have a bunch of people posting all at once.

1 Like

I normally have a good memory for details, but my :brain: is broken. :crazy_face::exploding_head:

2 Likes