New Blood | Sign Ups

YAYAY finally!! so excited!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

My chars are open to planning also!! I have them all ready to roll so just pm me!

Elio

Sienna

1 Like

oh oh oh PM to plan with my new character Annie !!!

1 Like

TANA YAY IM SO EXCITED TO RP WITH YOUUUU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So happy you reserved itā€™s gonna be so fun yes yes

3 Likes

:star_struck::pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

How long does the bio have to be @novella

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no min or max, but you can look at the faceclaims for how long the rest are for an idea!

3 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m studying rn but do pm me, Iā€™m also here to copy everyone else
Here are my babies, Iā€™d like to plot with everyone and come up with more secrets :pleading_face:

Ezekiel

Zek is a really cute, good guy and he wants to be friends with everyone. He kinda has a hard life at the moment, his father is missing andā€¦ yeah. But he is always full of life and producing music is his passion

Phoebe

Oh, Phoebeā€¦ Sheā€™s a twin and has the best parents, okay :sneezing_face: She loves her family more than anything, especially Amelia
But she can be a bit difficult. Sheā€™s a little rebel, doesnā€™t listen to anyone, does her own thing. Parties, guysā€¦ thatā€™s what she likes. But she gets bored of things easily and if you cross her or do one thing wrong she can easily drop you and not be sorry

2 Likes

could I reserve a female character, please? Might reserve a male or nb later on :eyes:

7 Likes

yes yes yes oFC

1 Like

dfjsjsksksk thank you :pleading_face: Iā€™m so excited!!

2 Likes

please pm me if you have character ideas!! I have

julia

mina

myles

3 Likes

May I reserve a male?

2 Likes

Submitted! I had a lot of fun making Jade Chen - tell me if the bio needs to be extended!

Jade Chen

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to refrain from making a third before I make the first two.

3 Likes

Oof - I see a character with the last name Chen - and they arenā€™t related :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

And a female

1 Like

Yeah, is there any way you could change the surname?

2 Likes

Sure, change it to Yang

1 Like

Hey @celestialkitten Iā€™m sorry to ask for so many changes, but is there any way you could use a FC that might have more pictures?

2 Likes

Sure thing

1 Like