New Blood | Sign Ups

I KNOWW :rofl::skull:
I was just continuing with the flow

3 Likes

Stan vc

3 Likes

Yes Stan

Everyone plan with Michelle - she do be awesome.

Okay bai

3 Likes

:sneezing_face:

2 Likes

I submitted my female character, Nari Moon!

Nari

4 Likes

Ooh plot with me

2 Likes

Relationships? And which characters? I can give you her personality if you want.

1 Like

Oohh! Who’s her fc?

2 Likes

Taeyeon

2 Likes

Which K-pop band?

2 Likes

Yes yes

2 Likes

K k

2 Likes

Girls’ Generation under SM Entertainment
Same as my fav group Exo and other groups the company formed :star_struck:

3 Likes

:notes:Run, Devil, Run…:notes:

2 Likes

@novella isn’t on rn, I’ll ask her to send me her personality when she is bc I don’t remember what I wrote :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes
Nari Personality

Nari is very antisocial and comes off as hostile, but she can be very funny and kind towards those she trusts. She loses interest in things quickly but when she doesn’t, she very fixated on those things and doesn’t want to do or talk about anything except her interest. She hates talking about emotions and will avoid it at all costs. She doesn’t do well with empathy and won’t really try to empathize unless she really loves them. She doesn’t fall in love often, but when she does, she falls deep and usually will do anything for them, and it’s hard for her to drop them because she becomes attached. She prefers revenge over forgiving and can hold a grudge for years, and she will really stoop low when she’s plotting revenge. She hates social gatherings and prefers to be alone because it overwhelms her. She’s very talented at coding and fighting- it comes naturally to her and she doesn’t need much practice in those areas to do well. She’s extremely picky- she hates gooey and soft foods and will

2 Likes

I’ll just bring this forward so more people can see it :wink:

1 Like

Ella really said

2 Likes

Whoever has characters ready/ready enough to plan, feel free to let me know and we can plan stuff.

3 Likes