New Blood | Sign Ups

anyone approachable?

1 Like

Omg can I make a sexy boy plsss. I need another character

No <3

Wait I just realized Iā€™ve never seen you with a guy character that wasnā€™t gay

I canā€™t play straight guys BUT I CAN TRY

1 Like

I KNOW RIGHT
Hcisfjdjdjjs

Yes! Tyler and Mia.

1 Like

@NewBlood okay hi i need some event opinions PLEASE
i want to try and attempt to have the roleplay go throughā€¦ maybe at least somewhat near the end? and i think one way to do that is to make sure iā€™m not making events that people donā€™t want / missing out events that are wanted / making them last for too long so i will be sending out loads of polls on here, for how long until next timeskip, opinions on events etc because i do want to make sure iā€™m not making decisions that no one wants lol

so would love if vote below ::
please be brutally honest i would rather that pls

Are there any of these events ones that you wouldnā€™t want to do / donā€™t sound interesting / would be less interested in?
you can find a bit more information of them here, but you can also ask me about them below and i can let u know what i may have in mind for it

• Halloween Themed Fashion Show
  • Winter Carnival
  • Oh My Dollar Valentine
  • Senior Prom
  • Ski Trip
  • Graduation
  • I think we should have them all

0 voters

These are the events I missed from BR1, do you think either of these should be added?
iā€™m trying to make it so that if we have less events weā€™re more likely to make it through the whole course of the roleplay
you can find more info of these here

• Secret Santa
  • The Last Soccer Game
  • We donā€™t need to add these

0 voters

How many free days would you want in between events?
free days are quite reliant on whatever storylines you may have between characters so vote with that in mind!

0 voters

When do you want the first timeskip to be?

• in 1-2 weeks
  • 2-3 weeks
  • 3-4 weeks
  • 4+ weeks

0 voters

thank you

3 Likes

like, in total or in between each event?

2 Likes

probably in between each

2 Likes

in between each

so if vote 2 then 2 free days between each event

3 Likes

but at the same time it may just vary

i just wanted to include it to get an idea

its like a general ideaā€¦ like if ppl think there should be more while rpingā€¦ or if it rlly slows down then maybe only 1 day?

1 Like

yeah that is flexible

there may be a point where itā€™s so dead we donā€™t have any free days

but i just want to get an idea

for me

i will be voting 1

4 Likes

ALSO two more things then iā€™ll be quiet

1. if your character completes a task please quote it and send it to the character PM, because i may miss it, and then your character probably wonā€™t get the points because i wouldnā€™t have seen it

2. also some queries on christmas events

okay so i thought everyone forgot and didnā€™t care about secret santa however it has had votes on that post above SO i think it will come back BUT i also had the idea of the Winter Carnivalā€¦ i say ideaā€¦ itā€™s literally just like the Euphoria carnival episode used as a more interesting free day

do we want secret santa instead of winter carnival then
or winter carnival instead
OR secret santa as ā€˜eventā€™ then winter carnival as a free day between halloween and secret santa
or just do none of them

• Secret Santa only
  • Winter Carnival only
  • Secret Santa as main event and Winter Carnival as free day
  • neither of them shush ella

0 voters

@NewBlood

4 Likes

ok Iā€™ll approach Mia with Ari

1 Like

Iā€™m not totally sure if Iā€™m allowed to vote but doing both sounds super fun!

sky ru in this rp

1 Like

Ummmmā€¦ nobody is actually at the school currently.

3 Likes