Nintendo wii discussion

I still have it and sometimes I play Mario Kart, wii sports and Skylanders. Those were my top 3 favourite games, oh and also Cooking Mama!

5 Likes

My CHILDHOOD :sob: :sob:

Cooking Mama, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Wii Fit, New Super Mario Brothers Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Animal Crossing: Let’s Go to the City, My Sims, My Sims Kingdom…

The memories :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

I wanted a wii for ages because a family friend had one when I was 6/7 and we would play on it for hours. Then my youngest sister spilt juice on it and it died.

1 Like

Lego Star Wars was the best no cap

The Wii was probably my first console growing up, I got it for my 7th day from my older cousins and I love it so much. It’s in our RV now.

3 Likes

I still have a Wii and use it often!

:black_heart: The S-Game ~ Official Thread​:black_heart:

3 Likes

Now that we are in quarantine, I play wii all the time :joy:
my favorites are Just Dance, MarioKart, and Wii Party

1 Like

The Wii had an interesting gimmick that was later just done better by every other console. But being the first to properly pull off motion controls is still an achievement!

Also the controllers are rough for people with hand-based disabilities, the same as all Nintendo consoles because Nintendo hates disabled people :eyes:

4 Likes

Oml, ahh, I remember playing the wii
It’s probably still at my dad’s house, but I don’t go over often and live with my mom so I haven’t played it in a while
I liked Wii sports and Just Dance the best though
There was also this racing game that might be third
Ugh, I want to play Just Dance now lol (actually I’m probably going to do that now, just put some just dance video on youtube lol)

I also remember having a Nintendo DS, which I still have

3 Likes

The wii is great! My family got a wii when I was about 4 or 5. I even remember playing Disney Princess Enchanted Journey when I was that age. Over the years Ive gotten so many wii games. Ive played so many where I could give a whole list of the games I love.

My top favorites are Epic Mickey, Disney Princess Enchanted Journey, and Endless Ocean (especially the second game Endless Ocean: Blue World)

2 Likes

Okay. I’m a god at bowling in wii sports. Like- come at me bro. And let’s not forget about boxing. I mean, that is some serious stuff right there.

However in wii sports resort, I was amazziinnng at the slicing game. Where you had to slice the object as close to the line as you could?!?! But alsoooo I loveddd wakeboardinggg.

Okay but did y’all play that game where like you had to go into the princesses worlds and save them. And there were those things called ‘bogs’ that were like taking over??? Anyone? It can’t be just me that played this!!!

But don’t even get me started on Just Dance. I- that is my childhood.

3 Likes

Omgomgongomgomgomgomgomgomg.

SKYLANDERRSSS!

And you had that thing that you would put the characters on and they would go in your game!!!

2 Likes

Wii Sports? Wii Sports?! I was the best damn golfer outta all my sisters! The best! And my boxing skills :ok_hand:t3: amazing. I was also good at that net field game… forgot what it was. I believe it was soccer… I don’t know.

In Wii Sports Resort, I was good at sword-fighting, bowling, and cycling! Wakeboarding was fun too! I really wanted to do canoeing but we didn’t have 4 remotes, just 2!

2 Likes

Wii Sports, Resort, Lego Harry Potter, and Lego Pirates of the Caribbean were my jam!

3 Likes

Yyyooo you just gave me such a good idea!!

2 Likes

What is it? Y’all got me excited here- I’m seriously gonna do some Wii Fit Plus soon, lol.

2 Likes

This game right here!

3 Likes

YESSSSS!!! Oh my gosh this game is literally fire.

3 Likes

I need more Wii games, bro. All I have is Just Dance, a few fitness games, and a driving game, that’s it.

2 Likes

Yessss I love them so much!! I almost collected all of them!

2 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

I never had a wii but I played a few times at a friend’s house :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

3 Likes