Ok, You Want Time? I'm Not Paying For the Forums in March 2021

Literally it’s one ping. Compared to what I do for the site, that’s nothing. I get nothing from this place and I pay for it for your sake. I want all of you to have a lovely place to chat. If people can’t deal with that, either I need to go or they do

4 Likes

I’m not talking about the pings

I think he’d like that now that he’s banned from basically anywhere :eyes::joy:

5 Likes

Like you’re getting a forum for FREE. A really expensive Discourse forum, too. And people can’t cope with dealing with a ping every now and then in payment.

5 Likes

yo what the fcuk happened whdn i left?

Calm doen, y’all
CALM DOWM

7 Likes

Just read the other thread

1 Like

I’d love to try and help with the site payment thing but I don’t know what I could do.

Did I tag announcements? Sorry if I did

there was a drama going on just because of a tag etc…

but um something off-topic, what’s a ping?

1 Like

There was a ping and it blew out of proportion I guess

A tag notification I think

i saw it and ill say it again, everyone needs to relax. yall aint making s–t better

1 Like

A notification

People need a little perspective, here. I’m grieving and I’m unreasonable, sure. However, at the core of this issue is the fact that I shouldn’t be having to change my actions for people who just want to ignore my pleas for help a little easier.

I think it’s interesting that the this argument seems to be split between minors on one side and adults on the other. With the occasional exception, of course. Anyone notice that?

7 Likes

Sound weird when I put it that way

I know. We tried though!

1 Like

Please don’t make this about our age now. This is really out of place.

3 Likes

all this over a motherf–king ping. just turn it the f–k off if it bothers you so much

3 Likes

What does that have to do with the argument?

Also, I can’t really find for the forums, so I’m not really an asset

guys stop!

1 Like