Old Versus New Art!

I love the cartoon style!

I wish I could free draw people so badly, and have my own style. I wish I could know what to do to change facial expressions and stuff, but I feel like my brain just has no idea.

4 Likes

oh im just the same. this shit takes hours. I think the best way to start progress is to study anatomy.

3 Likes

I don’t like to study anything.

4 Likes

It is a constant evolution. And a constant effort of studying, practicing, looking over old work, etc.

But it’s worth it :grin:

4 Likes

I just looked through mine to see if I could post a first and last, but I’m not consistent. One is crap, one is tolerable, one is crap, one is tolerable, one I like, one is okay. I’m not consistently getting better.
But yes I do study stuff, I’m just impatient. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That was me for the longest time xD

God my art from like 2017 is so inconsistent. It was only when I started drawing properly everyday it started to really improve >.<

2 Likes

Everytime I look at art I did like 4 months ago or older, I hate it. 🤷

3 Likes

Why? it was brilliant, still is, I saw a piece of mine that was old the other day, safe to say I winced at it :joy:

2 Likes

I dunno. Every time I review my Insta wall, I delete some of my old pieces cause I’m legit embarrassed xD Last time I removed around 10

2 Likes

I’ve never deleted my old ones, as awful as they may be :joy: At the time I was quite proud of them, I mean I started back in september on a total whim, I was bored, someone wanted an art scene I figured I’d give it a go :joy: So I was quite happy with my works back then.

3 Likes

Okay so, @fcukforcookies you said I should post…

Here is an old piece, (friend edit) not my first one, but close to.
September 2018

And this is my latest piece (A Banshee) that I just completed a few minutes ago, background included.

12 Likes

amazeballs ^^

3 Likes

Thank you sugarplum :heart:

3 Likes

duh, this hair makes me wanna jump back to realistic. maybe if i get a tablet one day, i will xD

3 Likes

I love your realistic works, but your new style is awesome, I started doing it the way I usually do hair, then realised that wasn’t going to work with this one :joy:

2 Likes

I like this one better. I’ve no idea how u do it, but I like it more xD

2 Likes

Wowie :eyes:

3 Likes

Haha, thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Hehe, a magician never tells :wink:

3 Likes

Dont delete! Just archive!!!

3 Likes