Petition to Fight For Episode Rights!

A form to fight for our episode rights! More information at this thread -

Please sign - episode needs to do something about this!
@Discussions sorry if I’m using the tag wrong but -

11 Likes

Hmm
While I agree that episode and the episode forums need to change I think it’s been said in the past that why should people waste their time trying to get this company to change their ways when they can leave that platform and join our community here where we have always given our users the chance to ask for things or to voice concerns.

People always try to get episode to change, it won’t work.

7 Likes

I really don’t care for Episode and hope it dies tbh
but the fact that people are making once again another thread calling out episode doesn’t surprise me and i hope they get what they want
tell someone to put killing the RP section there
also tell the people there that Episode rights tech. don’t exist since they’re a private company and can do what they want

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Shade GIF

9 Likes

I would move to another visual reading platform, but Idk any better app than Episode that is a lot similar to them🤷🏽—one that allows users to create their own stories and use royalty-free backgrounds and create art and stuff.

3 Likes

Honestly just give Dorian a few years lol

2 Likes

To be honest though if anyone had the money they could make a better Episode. I was looking at how hard it would be to do something like it, but if you have a lot of money and you’re willing to invest a pretty penny you could probably hire artists and coders to build something like Episode. As a Computer Programming student I’m noticing a lot of Episode’s stuff and writing portal and how it wouldn’t be hard to replicate them via code (the art on the other hand would be a monster for me) but it will take a while. The only issue I honestly think you’ll have is if Episode has any patents and trying to come up in where they’ve monopolized the field…

5 Likes

sjdkdkdkdk i wish we had money so we could collab and make a new episode oop
i could do le art

4 Likes

xD me tooo
honestly I could hit up some of the adult’s in life and their connections to help us with the coding aspect as wellll

3 Likes

My forum friends had this idea for a while now, and I would love to be a part of it! Maybe give some writing tips or create a new forum or something!

4 Likes

hjfjdkdkdkd omg yes get those adults :sob:
and no stupid gem choices :smiley:

3 Likes

oh yeah we can always talk about it on a thread or PM! we’d love to have youu <3

3 Likes

Yes!! Honestly if I had the money I would invest in a group of people trying to do this xP maybe I’ll become youtube famous in the next year and I’ll do it :joy:

3 Likes

OMG YOU HAVE CHANNEL?!

2 Likes

not yettt

2 Likes

OMG MAKETH

2 Likes

when my parents stop being strict :eyes: maybe in the summer

2 Likes

My forum friends on here are @JustAPerson @SYRINIX @anon93806337 @celestialkitten @ThatGirl57 @Brii_writes_epi and @Aria (I hope I didn’t miss anybody)! They would love to be involved, if you wanna hear their ideas! In fact, we even had a visual reading app name in mind called Vividly! @JustAPerson just made a forum on Wix called the Vividly forums, if you wanna check it out! We’re still new to using it, so we don’t have everything down yet. This is the only free and simple forum we can use right now, unless anyone else has suggestions.

5 Likes

GUYS STAHP BEING STRICT MY QUEEN NEEDS TO BE FAMOUS

Oooo I know some of them, and they seem really awesome!

5 Likes

We should definitely make a group chat :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

When I got banned, I’ll be honest, I tried to make an alt and got banned again. Then I was just done with it. For my ig account, I still often make some memes and a while ago I was working on a story then got scared that I would be caught because I was still banned. It sucks that there is nothing like this app out there so it’s really good, but its just so toxic. smh

5 Likes