Pick up the book closest to you and turn to page #206

First sentence of #206 for me: ‘wiping away his tears’.

Foreshadow? Possibly.

1 Like

I wonder why it has to be page 206 tho. :joy:

1 Like

So specific. :joy:

1 Like

Uhm okay ? :rofl:

2 Likes

I had to translate this one: “The cloud left the valley forever”. Is this some sort of metaphor? lmao

1 Like

The first sentence is:

Harry, whose attention had been focused completely upon Madame Maxime, now noticed that around a dozen boys and girls - all, by the look of them, in their late teens - had emerged from the carriage and were now standing behind Madame Maxime.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Uhm, this is kinda creepy in some way if this would be a prediction of my love life :joy:

1 Like

Mine is…

1 Like

The second one though :joy:

1 Like

O. I thought of something else when I read that. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

1 Like

“something else-”

Lmao

1 Like

:joy:

Oh, boy, let’s look around me. (turns head, trying to see which book is closest) Okay, there it is. This is apparently my love life…

I agree.
Do you think you will grow flowers? I don’t want to force it upon you. There are other things you can do.
Flowers… are… nice.

HAHAHAHA. Okaaay… this is from The Secret Speech by Tom Rob Smith.

3 Likes

Keeping in mind that Joe is 800 (s) kilometers closer to her than is JC2, and that Joe is travelling at 180,000 kilometers per second…

Any help interpreting this would be appreciated.

2 Likes

You’re next partner is closer than you may think and will move very fast in the relationship?

2 Likes
"Father told me so. I’m only fertile in the spring and I never developed any hair like they do.”

Harry Potter book :joy:
When spiders attack him and Ron, fun!

Mine’s an Anatomy and Physiology textbook, and I’m absolutely speechless :joy:

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: