No one tagged you but you barged in! And called our community ew

that is cerealipizzaphobic !

2 Likes

@TheBadGirl8 would you like to join?

1 Like

No gracias, :flushed:

1 Like

bish :imp: :hocho:

I thought we where in the same side and you go and betray me!

1 Like

I wanna state my opinion on this serious matter and I hope to settle this.

Let’s ask ourselves the question- Is pizza cereal? What’s your reply? Probably a no, why? Well that not entirely correct or wrong! If we look up what cereal is:
cereal

noun

a grain used for food, for example wheat, maize, or rye.

What do we learn from this? That we do use pizza for food. Which means pizza is food- right? Well who told you that? According to google: Food , substance consisting essentially of protein, carbohydrate, fat, and other nutrients used in the body of an organism to sustain growth and vital processes and to furnish energy. … Animals that feed on plants often serve as sources of food for other animals.Sep 9, 2020 So if we switch out the word food with pizza- what do we learn? Animals that feed on plants often serve as sources of pizza? Well thats just not true- so what does this mean? Well it means that pizza isn’t food, therefore it cannot be compared to cereal- but is cereal even food? :abacus::eyes::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::smiling_face::smiling_face::hugs: @idiot.exe hiii

8 Likes

@E_bee @passionfruit @himynameisaria @SpookySherry @Soleil @TheDancingFryer @Divcp @Camila @Mouschi @courtana agree? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

um…
so you see-
I cant read :star_struck:

4 Likes

PIZZA IS NOT CEREAL

2 Likes

Woah thats so cool! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs::cucumber:

3 Likes

I KNOWWE

1 Like

IM IN AGGREEEEMENEEENTTT

1 Like

YEEEEEEHAWWWW :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

no :star_struck:

#pizzaisnotcereal

3 Likes

ik the best everyone should learn how to not be able to read :star_struck:

1 Like

Well i agree :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Ikrrrrr reading is overrated

1 Like

it really is :relieved:

2 Likes

Imagine reading LOLLLLL- couldnt be me

Life is so easy when u stop thinking about what these weird markings and shapes are

5 Likes