Positivity Goddangit Thread

Ah? Now I wanna read it.

2 Likes

Yup.

The LL version is better than the INK to be honest.

2 Likes

I love my eye army! :gun::eyes::gun::eyes::gun::eyes:

@Duckling 12

2 Likes

Oooh

So after yesterday being the worst day ever (except for the meal I ate which was delicious to the max), today was the best day ever.
Our church has two services (Saturday and Sunday) so I went yesterday but I bought an iced coffee there that didn’t taste like coffee at all; just ice. But this morning, I went to Starbucks to write my story— I don’t know why but I love writing my story there— and my frapuccino was the best. I began working on chapter three of my story and have lots of information.
Then, since the weather was so nice today, my family and I went out to the pool and had so much fun. We hadn’t gone down to the pool in days because it had been cloudy and raining a lot.
In conclusion, today rocked.

3 Likes

Our cult has grown to 17 members today :grimacing:
Join the star cult! 👀✨🌟

4 Likes

LOL my cat was so funny. I was walking to the bathroom and he tried to follow me and I responded, “Dude do you mind? Nature is calling me, not you.”

5 Likes

I’ve just been in a good mood for like two days solid. I’m happy :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been in a really good mood all throughout this year. And we “omed” in yoga! That was great.

2 Likes

My cat thinks he got a role in Streets Of Rage that he leaves the house, fighting crime.

1 Like

Today, I’m going to a fun day for the first time (including snapling and jeeps)

1 Like

I’m feeling good and inspired to write more these days.

4 Likes

I don’t hate myself right now and I’m getting along with my family ~

Writing and drawing is still hard but I’m making some progress :3

4 Likes

I’ll be joining my school’s musical! :joy::joy::clap:t5::clap:t5: I’m excited yet nervous!

4 Likes

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK IN THE MCU BECAUSE SONy aND DISNEY REACHED A DEAL!

6 Likes

I ate salad and I feel healthy. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

I will finally get a pizza today :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Yasssssss

1 Like

Same.

2 Likes

I FINALLY GOT MY PIZZAAAAA!!!

5 Likes