Promote Your Episode Stories

This looks so wholesome

2 Likes

Remind me to read this later and I totally will!

1 Like

Hehe thank you, syster :dizzy::heavy_heart_exclamation:

:joy: We wanted the title to be like, “A one way trip” or something that made sense but all of those titles were taken :sweat_smile:

Well… I could try to remember. Thank you :two_hearts:

3 Likes

this counts as later :two_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome. You know I love your writing. (wink)

2 Likes

I wrote close to nothing :joy: We mostly just discussed what was going to happen and Annie made dialogue out of it. I help with finding some overlays and a bit with the directing :joy: Anywayyys… thanks :laughing: I did 10% of the work is my estimate!

2 Likes

I don’t believe you, stop selling yourself short.

2 Likes

I live on this forums, how could I possibly have time to write an Episode story? :laughing: If you count all my talking it could be more but actually working on the story 10%. Which means that it’s great because Annie is awesome!

2 Likes

I still know you and know that you did more than 10%! HA.

2 Likes

It’s so cute though!!

2 Likes

It was really funny! Titles a bit strange, though :rofl:

I really enjoyed seeing it, although the driving minigame was annoying no I’m not just bitter because it looked like my car was in the middle of the road when it actually wasn’t why would you think that

Also, let’s hope you don’t even end up in a situation like what happens in the story :joy:

3 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

Hahaha thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yay! It’s all very… strange… thanks! I’m happy that you liked it

:joy: I can’t drive and Annie says she’s bad at driving sooo… Yeah. That’s it :joy:

Hope so too! :joy: But i would like to travel :laughing:

3 Likes

jjust not that way

ehhh it’s fine :joy: i just wanted to see the bonus scene

2 Likes

Oh… you didn’t get a perfect score :joy:

2 Likes

too high of standards, i want one mistake :pleading_face:

2 Likes

:pleading_face:

I suppose you got a full score in the second chapter though :smile: I found that one harder than the driving one

2 Likes

i mean i actually collected the cigarettes due to mistyping, but i guess i was pretty lucky with that one :joy:

2 Likes

Wait… is there a typo? Where? :joy:

2 Likes

misclicking :rofl:

i thought you’d already learned i can’t spell or write in english properly

2 Likes

Hahaha only when you’re tired though haha :laughing: Okay good :+1:t3: And congratzzz!

2 Likes