Promoting my Stories 😺

Heyy! I’ve published a lot of stories lately and they’re getting more all the time. Instead of making a thread for each story, I’ll make this a promotion thread for all my writing stuff :smiley_cat:
I also have a linktr.ee here :smile:

Here are the platforms you can find my work on and the links for every story:

Tapas

Dreams and Nightmares
This is my main novel right now, I already have a promotion and update thread for it here. I’ll keep updates for this story to that thread.

Dorian

Illness of the Heart (on hold)
Fake Jokes (completed)
Valentine’s revelation (completed)
Forgotten Love (complete)

Sana Stories (not available anymore)

Light Me Up (completed)
Fade Away (completed)

2 Likes

Starting to read Dreams and Nightmares!

2 Likes

This story has 44 endings, 11 different plot lines. It took me so long to write all of that so I’d really appreciate some opinions on the choices. You can comment in the app right to the choices! :pleading_face: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Illness of the Heart got updated! Here’s episode 3

1 Like

And episode 4 just got published! :partying_face:

New story on Dorian! I added the link in the first post, it’s called Forgotten Love! :smiley_cat:

Illness of the Heart (on Dorian) is currently on hold because I’m thinking about moving it to another platform! I haven’t decided yet though, so I’ll focus on my other stories for now.

Here’s an update: All my on-going stories are on hold right now, except for Dreams and Nightmares. This novel will get a season 3 right after season 2 is finished! (in February)
I’m also looking for other platforms to publish on right now. I’ll share the links here once I found a suitable platform :smile_cat:

So, apparently, Sana Stories doesn’t work anymore, so you can’t read my stories on there anymore.
BUT, I turned them into short stories that will be part of a short story collection. I’ll let you know when and where I’ll publish them!

Closed due to inactivity