Quantum Enhancement - Signups

@Littlefeets I made two characters. Though the google forms were being weird on my part. So, I didn’t get to actually edit my first submission and there’s some stuff I need to fix. I should get into the hobby of writing my characters on a google doc… Probably.
Also, I plan to change their bio a little bit to fit whatever powers they end up with. And since the bio/personality were in the same question, I kind of mixed the personality into the bio.

4 Likes

OMG! You’re back and gonna be RPing again. YAY!

4 Likes

Yep. getting my first day back anxiety. I made two characters within seven hours, so I’m not feeling too good about that.

Nothing Important

I normally check the forums once a month just to make sure I didn’t lose any SG character (:

4 Likes

impressive

4 Likes

HEHEHE. Glad to see you back.

HAHAHA. Nice. Love the subtleness of reminding me continue with the SG. … On another note, I am going to continue but am just finish up a post on my restricted section SG. Also, did you see my group SG that I started?

1 Like

I should have spent a little more time on them.

Love how quickly you Segway into a new subtopic.
I have not in-fact. What is the name?

3 Likes

I bet they will still be great

3 Likes

Hi Telly! Been a while.

3 Likes

Hi. Happy News Years (: Love the new pfp.

3 Likes

RIP Bob Saget. I think I’m going to change it, though.

3 Likes

Ooh, I could see this happening. Or maybe friendly rivals who want to constantly one-up each other with their tricks/pranks

2 Likes

TELLYYYYYY i’m happy to see you rping again

3 Likes

I know, right?!

1 Like

Has this officially started yet I know thag there was a wait but I don’t know what was wrong and if it has been resolved?

1 Like

Well, Brooke has been busy and hasn’t replied lately, so I haven’t finished the map.

2 Likes

ok sounds good just was curious and wanted to double check

2 Likes

Scout appreciates this slide detail XD

4 Likes

I remebered @Meekepeek here, literally the first character

I am happy to start reading everyone’s long posts (:

1 Like

i hope you have some for me to read :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes