Questions Thread - Dove6

Heyy!! Nice to meet you too :smiley_cat:

Yess obviously

Both :upside_down_face: I don’t write on episode doe. I write on Wattpad :upside_down_face:

Bts, blackpink, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Bazzi, Khalid (not dj Khaled :slightly_smiling_face:) Sam Smith. Tbh I listen to every kinda songs, it depends but this is my favourite rn

Insta, YouTube and Netflix :upside_down_face:

Going out with my family :upside_down_face:

Umm I don’t listen to Punjabi songs (I do sometimes doe) idk :woman_shrugging:t2:

Idk :joy_cat: the cat emojis and blackpink :upside_down_face:

Yeah! Too much cold makes me sneeze and that sneezing will cuz me headache. Hot weather well I get dizzy and I also have migrane :upside_down_face: I get nauseous too :upside_down_face: it’s cuz of my allergies only. I don’t have it always :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey @QuestionsThread people, I need to choose (randomly spin) the new star for next week soon, so if you want to be it then please ask questions!

Guys, you haven’t had a thread yet, please ask @Dove6 a question!

@angelic, @Daya, @Oofalumpa, @Quinn, @Sk_Supernatural, @Sophia1233

Also, @Alison3, if you want to be the question star one week, then just join the @/QuestionsThread tag and ask a question or two. (wink)

For those of you who want to be the question star again, please ask @Dove6 a question!

@Acorn06, @aesthetic, @AnnSza, @AS007, @katabasis, @benitz786, @Blegar, @Bonswayout, @Cadborosa, @liyahsdiamond, @courtana, @Danielle318, @Divcp, @Edelgard, @Eliza, @ethereal, @KiaraTheSnek, @Konix, @lamecast88, @Madilnel, @Megan, @Nil, @OhSumana, @passionfruit, @phlegmatic, @raviola, @Rxttenx, @ShanniiWrites, @Skyler2, @SnowyStar, @StarMaryGoth, @unsungcheerio, @Yomama

1 Like
  • Why is it called a TV “set” when you only get one?
  • How do mermaids make babies?
  • How can there be “self help GROUPS”?
  • Why do they write “May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts” on peanut butter jars?
  • Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state: Caution - May Cause Drowsiness?

Pretty much, yeah. (wink)

Would you like me to name a few we have currently?

What is your favorite day of the week?
Favorite time of the year?
Favorite chocolate kind (white, milk, or dark)?
Mint chocolate, yay or nay?

I’ve removed myself from the group so long ago so I didn’t… get tagged… 🥲

Okay, is it possible you could have please put this elsewhere rather than filling up someone’s question thread with complaints.

Does a person’s name influence the person they become?
What happens in real life but rarely gets portrayed in movies?
What would you name your boat if you had one?
What’s the closest thing to real magic?
What would be on the gag reel of your life?
Is it better for a person to have a broad knowledge base or a deep knowledge base?
Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak
What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
What does it mean to live a good life?
What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS?
Would you rather be an amazing painter or a brilliant mathematician?
Where is the line between art and not art?

Do you listen to alt metal? Or any sorts of metal?

Do you often eat out?

Do you prefer high rise or low rise jeans?

Hardcover or paperback?

Cold or hot?

What’s your favorite Episode story?

Do you watch anime?

Do you draw?

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Do you play video games?

Netflix or Hulu?

Spicy or minty??? (Very important question btw)

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.