Questions Thread - MichiTheThird

That was such an artist answer😂
Normal people: green pink blue and purple
Artists: :sparkles: periwinkle and rose pastel and lavender :sparkles:

1 Like

so true! I can’t argue with that. :joy:

• How old were you when you wrote your first story (short stories count) ?
  • What qualities do you look for in a friend?
  • What is your favorite form of art?
  • Who are your favorite singers or bands?
  • Are there any singers/bands that you can’t stand?
  • What’s your favorite homemade dish?
  • What’s your favorite fast food chain or restaurant?
  • What family tradition brings back good memories?
1 Like

I think I was 12 when I first wrote an original story. It was about a pair of red twins that visited Earth from another planet. I don’t remember the details, but I still might have the drawing-story fusion tucked away somewhere.

General loyalty, someone that won’t gossip away anything you asked them to not pass on to other friends. Just like with any relationship, someone that will give at least 25% to the friendship (example: if you’re the one driving all the time even when they have their own car and a better job, and yet they never give you any gas money…that’s them putting in 0%). That’s pretty much it for me.

Colorful and creative pieces. But, I also enjoy dark and bloody…there’s really very little I don’t like. I suppose, my ultimate favorite is whimsical fantasy work, like the husband and wife team that came up with the designs for The Dark Crystal.

Gackt, Big Bang, The John Butler trio, Rise Against, Ed Sheeran, and Shawn Mendes? I know there’s more, but that’s just off the top of my head.

It’s a rough industry that drives many of them crazy…I just don’t like when they become violent and abusive themselves, hurting and trying to dominate others like Shia LeBouf (though, he’s an actor…it’s one of the last things I remember reading about, what he did to FKA Twigs).

My mom’s fried chicken and red kidney beans. She makes them quite flavorful. I know how to make a few of her recipes, but I still have a long way to go.

Ichicoro Ramen

Whenever we break out with the sticks, tambourine, and maracas and sing holiday songs. It reminds me of when we used to go caroling to various family members’ homes.

Hey @MichiTheThird :see_no_evil:

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Are you an artist?
If the last answer was yes, what’s your favourite thing to draw?
What were you doing this time yesterday?
Mcdonalds or KFC?
What’s your favourite animal?
If you were given a million pounds, what would you do with it first?
What would you really love to get for Christmas this year? (if you celebrate it)
What’s the weirdest thing about you?
What’s the strangest gift you’ve ever recieved?
Is it okay to re-gift presents you don’t like?
What was/is your favourite school subject?

1 Like
  • The chicken inside the egg.
  • Something like that.
  • Cute pastel-hued things.
  • Selling turnips in Animal Crossing.
  • KFC
  • Hummingbirds.
  • Clear debts of the immediate family.
  • Chocolate of some kind.
  • I like random fashion, usually when it’s not in style. :rofl:
  • A baby gorilla animatronic. It was actually my sister that fell in love with it, but she couldn’t justify buying it for herself, so she gave it to me as a gift…all the while not knowing that her friend would end up gifting her one, as well. I mean, I don’t dislike it…I named mine Zima.
  • Only if you do it in a very clever way and don’t get caught regifting the same gift back to the person that gifted it to you. :rofl: I personally don’t give anything forward since I tend to enjoy just about everything given to me.
  • Creative writing and art.
1 Like

Hey @MichiTheThird :smiley_cat:

What’s your recent embarassing moment?

Are you a k-pop fan? If you are, which is your favourite band? Your bias? Your bias wrecker? Your fav solo artist?

If you don’t like k-pop, the answer the same in pop ig :sob:

Do you have any celebrities that you regret stanning? If you do, why?

If you have to choose between mom or dad, who would you choose?

If you do have siblings, what’s the craziest thing you guys have did together but your parents doesn’t know?

What’s the craziest thing you done but no-one knows?

Have you ever had a crush on your teacher?

You have a chance to go anywhere, where would you go?

You have a chance to relive, but you have to choose from which day?

What’s your honest opinion on math?

What’s your favourite Christmas movie?

Your favourite place in the whole world? Why is it your fav :eyes:

One talent you wished you had :eyes:

1 Like
  • I kept trying to charge my phone with the charging cable upside down this morning.
  • TVXQ, Big Bang, MBLAQ, S.H.E., Shinee…oh! Itzy, for sure. Itzy’s my jam.
  • In pop? Usher, Ne-Yo, Drake, Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Celine Dion, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon5…Bad Bunny, Ozuna~
  • Chris Brown, before he got violent and bitter with women.
  • Mom. I love my dad, but she was the one who decided to keep me, lest I wouldn’t be alive today.
  • I don’t think there’s anything crazy that they don’t already know, even if we didn’t tell them.
  • I’m not in the habit of doing crazy things…but, I did sneak a girlfriend into a sleepover.
  • Maybe when I was younger. I can’t think of any off the top of my head, but there must have been one at some point.
  • Hang out with @Rainbow for a day in person.
  • I would have liked to have been born a year after my older siblings instead of this 15 year gap we have. I might have helped more.
  • It’s necessary and useful, not that I’m any better at it than the average person.
  • The Santa Clause, The Christmas List, The Christmas Chronicles, Claymation Rudolph, The Snow Queen (the Russian version…not sure if it counts as an xmas movie, though it is wintery)
  • Puerto Rico. I grew up there as a very young kid and the delicious food would have probably killed my arteries had I remained. :rofl:
  • The ability to ink lineart fast. I had an Australian artist friend who would spend almost all of her time on thin, whispy, perfect lineart. Each of her pieces were gorgeous, but there’s no way she’d ever be able to create a fast-paced comic series with that lineart.

Now I have an important question for you: Why do I get excited but also nervous every time I get a notification that you tagged me? :joy:

1 Like

Because you never know if you’ll laugh or be embarrassed about it? I only joke around and mess with you cause you’re my friend (so I hope you never take it too seriously or panic about it).

1 Like

Right, even though I don’t even really know how you could embarrass me :thinking: Oh well, better not tempt you to try it now :joy: And no, I’ll never panic about it

1 Like

Oh wow- that’s… wow.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Hey @QuestionsThread people, I need to choose (randomly spin) the new star for next week soon, so if you want to be it then please ask questions!

Guys, you haven’t had a thread yet, please ask @MichiTheThird a question!

@angelic, @Daya, @Oofalumpa, @Quinn, @Sk_Supernatural, @Sophia1233

Also, @Alison3, if you want to be the question star one week, then just join the @/QuestionsThread tag and ask a question or two. (wink)

For those of you who want to be the question star again, please ask @MichiTheThird a question!

@Acorn06, @aesthetic, @AnnSza, @AS007, @katabasis, @benitz786, @Blegar, @Bonswayout, @Cadborosa, @liyahsdiamond, @courtana, @Danielle318, @Divcp, @Edelgard, @Eliza, @ethereal, @KiaraTheSnek, @Konix, @lamecast88, @Madilnel, @Megan, @Nil, @OhSumana, @passionfruit, @phlegmatic, @raviola, @Rxttenx, @ShanniiWrites, @Skyler2, @SnowyStar, @StarMaryGoth, @unsungcheerio, @Yomama

2 Likes
  • Why is it called a TV “set” when you only get one?
  • How do mermaids make babies?
  • How can there be “self help GROUPS”?
  • Why do they write “May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts” on peanut butter jars?
  • Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state: Caution - May Cause Drowsiness?

@MichiTheThird?

Yeah, it’s like RPing where everyone writes for their own characters they create, except only one person writes the story for the characters others create.
Here is some further detail if you want, the SG guide thread or if you prefer to help out the forums, you can find it here on the website.

Would you like me to share some for you to check out, @MichiTheThird?

HEHEHE. YAY!

OMG! I’m more than excited now!!!

1 Like

cough dolphins… cough
@MichiTheThird … remember when we searched for this stuff? :joy: You should know how they make babies since you did the research for us

2 Likes

Dolphins?

2 Likes

Michi can explain where that idea came from, it was her who came up with that :joy:

2 Likes