Questions Thread - schittwriter

Do you like ducks? :duck:

1 Like

Probably scream at how much everyone has aged including “me.”

Tbh I’m not quite sure but my priority would definitely be acquiring clothing first and then I’d be desperately asking around for someone who was interested in time-traveling or the future in an attempt to get as many people interested and possibly willing to try and help me get back to my time period.
But to “prove” I was from the future I’d do a few things like suggest more modern methods for different things as I come across them and inform people that certain things have proven to be harmful etc. I guess I’d also try to trace back my family tree and notify them that they’d meet x person and x kids named ____, _____ and _______ although that’s probably not the method when it comes to time sensitivity. Idk. :joy:🤷

I’d give them basic topics to choose from first like gaming, writing, ethnicity, basic automotive servicing, etc etc and from there I’d either give them text to read that I’ve written or show them what I mean (or both) starting with the very basics first and go up from there.
I wouldn’t like to limit them to one topic or subject unless that’s what they wanted of course.

Dad: Assume that I had hit someone with my car by accident.
Mom: Assume that I had gotten scammed or roped into someone else’s mess.
My brother: Assume that I’ve broken some trivial law.
My sister: No idea.
My best friend: Assume that I’d decided to pay my ex a …visit. Lol.

Awful. :joy: That’d be boring and society would collapse.

Hay on top of a bed that had already been made, inside the house.

Probably gnomes or faeries since they seem to be protectors of both nature and treasures. We could probably learn more from the natural world from them and our efforts to conserve nature would possibly be more powerful than now?

A physically invisible network that can connect vast areas of the world and people in seconds.

I guess anything that would be willing to attack us? Sharks? Orcas? “Get back here human, you smell delicious. I want a sample of your leg before my main course.”

That’s a hard one, but probably pea & ham soup if that still counts as “one food” if not, then maybe watermelon.

I don’t think I 100% believe in any, but the possibly the most convincing to me would be the conspiracy around Marilyn Monroe’s death.

Baked scones.

Ask myself “Should I listen to music?”.

I guess a mustard color. I’m not too sure.

Games that interest me, stories that interest me and my own stories.

Martin Luther King, Bob Kahn and whoever discovered the importance of mycelium and fungi.

I’d probably put at least half of that away for my daughter’s future and the rest would go towards bettering my own education, foods, repairs etc. I wouldn’t be spending much more than what I do now tbh since I’m not that much of a spender. 🤷

I wouldn’t because that would give me a headache.

Ryan Reynolds.

That’s a tough one because there’s been a lot of little instances like that but I’ve since forgotten what they were. But if I had to think on and decide one for now, it would be times where I’ve successfully interacted with people and dealt with situations without having a total meltdown. I suffer from really, really severe anxiety and I’ve been medicated for a maybe half a year now and it’s made things a bit easier. It might seem small to others, but it’s a much bigger deal for me, personally.

1 Like

In reality I already have my ideal pet which is my dog but as for a mythological creature… maybe a dragon or a griffin? It would be cool to have a pet that could take me on joy-flights.

I don’t remember much of my childhood but I’d probably say Beauty and the Beast perhaps?

Watermelon!

I like John Wick because he still seems faithful to his wife even though she isn’t around anymore. He also doesn’t seem like a womanizer like James Bond and not every woman he’s near dies like with Bond either.
John seems more focused and ‘real’ in a lot of ways too.

Petra from Minecraft is also a great character because she’s headstrong, focused, willing to take calculated risks, smart and doesn’t look like your typical female lead either.

My brother once got drunk here, at home and he went out to have a shower (our shower is in the laundry outside) and a few seconds later he stumbled out backwards in his underwear and fell back on the ground laughing and giggling so dad decided to put a blanket on him and leave him outside. :skull:
He took a picture too for safekeeping.

I did before my dog chewed them up. :joy:

I don’t own one yet, but those sweaters you see in yellow, blue, red and green or as I like to call them “The Google colors.”

1 Like

I don’t mind them I suppose. 🤷😂

1 Like

Damn we relate in this except best friend and sister cuz i dont have any. Lol I will ask something in few days

1 Like

u may probably hate me but I have eaten a duck :duck: :skull: it was good btw :eyes: :joy:.

1 Like

Hi @schittwriter

1. Most embarrassing moment for a Man?
  2. Most embarrassing moment for a woman?
  3. Most embarrassing moment for you?
  4. Ever went out of your country?
  5. Will u ever come to India?
1 Like

I’d guess hiding an erection in public or waking up with one in a house that isn’t your home.

Probably being called ugly or something along the lines of that or perhaps walking out of a bathroom with visible blood or toilet paper.

Honestly, every time I’ve ever been asked to conduct a speech in front of an audience or come up on-stage to receive an award. I HATE public speaking and being in the spotlight.

Yes, I’ve been visiting Thailand with my family since I was 2 years old.

I don’t really know. One of my sisters has been there and she said she enjoyed her stay there but I get nervous just at the thought of visiting a country I’ve never been to before, especially when I don’t have any family there. :flushed:
We’ll see though…

1 Like

first two answer made me spit my water :joy: :+1:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

1 Like

You should!! You will see many people (People
might be distracted and stare you if u have blonde or very light brown hair :eyes:)

1 Like

Thought so. My sister is blonde and she told me there was this guy that approached her and wanted to touch her hair but then an officer or someone came along and made him get down on the ground and kiss her feet. :thinking:

2 Likes

i asked a Israeli girl can I touch just hair after clicking a picture lol (as she was blonde) good this she was nice (And mostly I talk to a foreigner in English with Hesitating)

Oh my! :grimacing:

1 Like

Hey @QuestionsThread people, I need to choose (randomly spin) the new star for next week soon, so if you want to be it then please ask questions!

Guys, you haven’t had a thread yet, please ask @schittwriter a question!

@angelic, @Oofalumpa, @Quinn

For those of you who want to be the question star again, please ask @schittwriter a question!

@Acorn06, @AS007, @katabasis, @benitz786, @Blegar, @Bonswayout, @Cadborosa, @Caticorn, @CerealKiller, @liyahsdiamond, @courtana, @Danielle318, @Dove6, @Ebx, @Edelgard, @anon68003072, @elixr, @Eliza, @Isabella.writes, @KiaraTheSnek, @Konix, @Kristi, @lamecast88, @Madilnel, @Meekepeek, @MichiTheThird, @Minimayday, @Nessie, @novella, @Ouijaloveletters, @passionfruit, @lollipoplady, @raviola, @Rose24, @Rxttenx, @ShanniiWrites, @Skyler2, @StarMaryGoth, @ThePoeticRaven, @Tina.G, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Yomama, @Unknown_writer

5 Likes
  • Have you ever looked at your butt in the mirror?
  • Is it possible that every new day is just the same day over again?
  • What’s one movie everyone loves?
  • What would happen if makeup didn’t exist in our culture?
  • Why do round pizzas always come in a square pizza box?
1 Like

And why do we cut them into triangles?

1 Like

What’s something you have a very strong opinion about but people don’t talk about at all.

Why do teachers only have to teach one or 2 subjects which they studied for years, yet students are expected to learn everything in a few months?

If an influencer loses their phone, does that mean they lost their job for a short moment?
Does that mean someone can steal their job?

Hello ~

• Have you heard of me?
  • What do you think of me?
  • Are you in any RPs?
  • What’s your favourite RP?
  • Who’s your favourite fictional character?
  • Who’s your favourite author?
  • What are 5 books you’d recommend?
  • Are you a writer?
  • What’s your favourite story on Episode?
  • Do you use Wattpad?
  • Did you make your PFP by yourself?
  • Are you an artist?
  • What’s your favourite colour?

Hi @schittwriter

U know me pretty well, so let’s find how much

• What’s my name?
  • What’s my favorite color?
  • do I have a sibling?
  • Where am I from?
  • My Birthday? (I am sure u don’t know or remember lol)
  • My favorite food?
  • What are your nicknames which I gave you?

Maybe. :joy:

It can feel that way, but no.

Finding Nemo apparently.

• There would obviously be less money spent.
  • Lower beauty standards (possibly) or maybe higher? Since there would still be plastic surgery?
  • Less and more people would feel confident in themselves.

I think they’re easier to construct than round boxes and perhaps maybe even less expensive? 🤷 The closing tabs to secure the box are also handy and they’d be harder to place on a round box.

So there are more even slices to go around and everyone gets a bit of the crust as well as the toppings.

1 Like