Questions Thread - _Snowflake

That’s still eyemazing :pleading_face:
Do you sometimes wish they would know more tricks? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Yeah. I wish they can also do those cool things that other dogs can do. But I still love my dogs no matter what :heart_eyes::dog:

2 Likes

Do you like perfumes?

1 Like

Yes! I like perfumes. I always spray perfume in my body when I get out of the house.

3 Likes

Do you like coffee?
Do you have any allergies?
Did you eat breakfast already?
Do you prefer it when people ask you one question at a time or 10 at once?
How many pillows do you have?
Do you have a bf/gf?
Did you ever have a forum crush?
What’s your favourite forum game?
What’s your favourite thread on this forum? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I LOVE COFFEE :coffee:

I used to drink coffee almost every day before quarantine. But I haven’t been drinking coffee lately. It’s because I can’t sleep at night when I drink one.

I have mild allergies with chicken meat and chicken eggs. But they’re not that bad.

I’m also allergic to wild grass. I get rashes whenever I get contact with it.

It’s already dinner time here. But I skipped breakfast for today.

I kind of prefer multiple questions at once because I can respond to all of the questions in one reply only.

I have five pillows :smiley:

I kind of a have a special someone (a guy) in real life. He’s my classmate. There has been a romantic thing going on between us for months already, but we’re not officially dating yet. :slight_smile:

I don’t have a forum crush yet, so far :smile:

“The First Word that Comes to your Mind” Game :sparkles:
(EDIT: I just realized that this Forum Game is yours :laughing:)

Plus also the Pub Quiz and Weekly Emoji Contest.

Let’s Complain About… the Episode Forums! :eyes:

The Polls Thread :purple_heart:

2 Likes

What’s your favourite coffee? :eyes::sparkles:

What do you usually eat for breakfast? :eyes::sparkles:
Do you have a favourite pillow? :eyes::sparkles:
What does your dream wedding look like? :eyes::sparkles:
Did anyone ever have a forum crush on you? :eyes::sparkles:
What’s your favourite kind of polls? :eyes::sparkles:
How would you describe yourself in 7 words? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I love latte :sparkling_heart:

I usually eat fried eggs or sausage with rice (I can’t live without rice) for breakfast. When I’m in a rush, I just eat cereals or a sandwich.

I have this pillow that looks like a Hippo. My mom gave it to me when I was 13 and I consider it as my favorite pillow.

I prefer a small and private wedding. I’d like to have an evening garden wedding, where the garden is decorated with flowers and filled with fairy lights.

Not that I’m aware of :eyes::see_no_evil:

I love “Would you rather” polls and “Choose from one the options” polls :smiley:

Let me think. Well I guess I’m:

Introverted, reserved, enthusiastic, sometimes absent-minded, observant, sleepyhead, intuitive

2 Likes

Do you like cacti?
Favorite band?
Favorite song?
Do you know who that is in your pfp?
Do you like spring rolls?
Favorite day of the week?
Have you dyed your hair?
If yes, what color?
If no, do you want to?

1 Like

I like the small ones that you can put inside your homes. :cactus:

My favorite rock band is Queen. :crown:

Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon are rock legends :guitar:

Oh yes. It’s Eleven from Stranger Things. She’s my favorite. :heart_eyes:

YES! They’re deeee-lish! :yum:

I love Saturdays the most. I also love Wednesdays.

Yes! I just dyed my hair into chocolate brown (My natural hair color is black) :tipping_hand_woman:

I want to dye it with a funky color but I can’t because it’s against our school’s dress code. :cry:

3 Likes

Do you have online classes?
Do you use Zoom?
If not, what do you use for your online classes?
Were these questions asked before?
How many social media do you use?
What do you think is the best way to stop procrastinating?
Who invented the word ‘procrastinate’?
Do you think I am procrastinating right now by asking questions?

1 Like

Since not all of the students in our school have access to a stable internet connection, online classes are not allowed.

No. I don’t have to.

Since we cannot hold online classes, teachers give us worksheets instead.

I think it was already asked before, but’s it’s not a big deal :slight_smile:

I use five: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Quora.

The best way to stop procrastinating is not to think about procrastinating in the first place. It’s also important that you should prioritize the things you have to do so that you can finish them right away.

The person who made the word “procrastination” was probably someone who also procrastinated but initially cannot think of a word to describe it so they made a made a word for it instead.

Fun fact. According to the dictionary, the word “procrastinate” came from the Latin word procrastinat- meaning ‘deferred till the morning’, from the verb procrastinare , from pro- ‘forward’+ crastinus which means ‘belonging to tomorrow’ (from cras ‘tomorrow’).

It depends. If you have something else to do but you chose to ask questions here instead, then I think you’re procrastinating. :joy:
But if not, then I think you’re good. :smile:

2 Likes

Are you ready for some more random questions?
Have you ever done something illegal?
Should we talk more?
What’s your weirdest childhood memory?
How did you meet your best friend(s)?
What was the greatest descision you had to make in your life?
Do you sometimes wish that you would have done something differently? If yes, what and how?
Do you like to solve riddles?
Do you have a celebrity crush?
Eyes or sparkles?
Are emojis overrated?
Which emoji have you never used before?
What’s your current mood?
What song have you listened to most often?
What’s something people always assume about you?
Are you innocent?
Is your soul old?
Do you like looking at old photos?
What would you recommend people to visit/travel to in your country?
What’s the coolest tradition your country has?
:eyes::sparkles:?

1 Like

OH YES! Give me more questions :star_struck::eyes:

I guess I’ve done illegal things before. First off, I watch downloaded movies and series from Pirate Bay. I also used to buy pirated CDs. Oh, and I jaywalked for a few times.

Yes, I would love that! You seem like a nice person :grin:

It was a dream I had when I was kid. I was mad at my uncle, but then I accidentally turned him into a leaf and I panicked because I don’t know how I’m going to turn him back. I thought it was real. Luckily, it was just a dream :joy::herb:

I met my best friends at school. It’s actually a long story before I became best friends with them.

It was to choose where I’m going to study for high school. It took me some to decide. I wanted to go to this big school most of my past classmates were going to attend. But my grandma insisted that I should attend this school instead (my current school). And I’m glad that I chose my current school instead because I met my best friends and I just realized that my grade school classmates were actually toxic. My current school had a better environment compare to the environment I had in my grade school. (We don’t have middle school in our country. Our high school here is six years long, divided as junior; 4 years, and senior high school; 2 years)

Yes. There was this scholarship test that I took last year. I didn’t prepare enough for it because I was busy preparing for something else during that time, so I didn’t pass the exam. I wish I can go back in time so I can prepare much better for it. I was bummed because my best friends passed, but I didn’t.

Sometimes, I do. Sometimes, I don’t. It depends on my mood :laughing:

I have a girl crush on Audrey Hepburn. She’s gorgeous :heart_eyes:

SPARKLES :sparkles:

No. They’re perfectly rated :star_struck::+1:

I haven’t used the time emojis before. You know, the ones with the white clock that indicates a specific time.

I kinda feel dizzy right now.

Probably Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen :notes:

People think that I’m ill-tempered and intimidating because I have a resting b!tch face. But I only look like that because I don’t smile a lot. It’s also because I’m a bit shy in real life :sweat_smile:

I don’t think so. I’ve encountered things that don’t make me innocent at all. :rofl:

YES! I’m an old soul. I’ve always preferred old music. I have a retro-ish fashion sense. And I have a fascination with vintage objects and places.

Yes. I kinda gives me nostalgia, even though I haven’t existed yet back in that time.

There’s this lagoon here in our country where the water is clear. It’s a majestic place. The place is called Twin Lagoon. There’s also an island in our country called Siargao. The place is ideal for beach lovers and surfers.

Hmmm. There this tradition in our country called “Bayanihan” where your neighbors help you literally carry your house (a hut) and transfer it to a different place. It’s not a common practice here anymore since plenty of the houses here are already concrete.

Our country also has a gesture of respect to their elders. It’s called “pagmamano”. We do this by placing our elder’s hands in our foreheads and say “mano po”. It means that we are requesting a blessing from our elders.

2 Likes

Awww :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

:joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles: But just imagine how cool it would be if it wasn’t just a dream… You could just turn annoying people into leaves :scream::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::joy:

I don’t think that I’ve ever seen anyone use that emoji for anything other than emoji spamming before tbh :thinking::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::joy:

Oh no :scream::green_heart: did you try drinking some water? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

That song is really eyemazing :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

Oof, one of my friends has the same problem… People always think that she’s mean when she’s actually just shy and doesn’t smile much :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

Like what for example? :eyes::sparkles:

Cool :eyes::sparkles: how old do you think is your soul? :eyes::sparkles:

That must have been funny to watch :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

I just imagined someone aggressively placing their elder’s hand on their forehead while screaming “bless me!” :joy::joy::joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Does your family have any interesting traditions? :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Yes. I’m doing better now :blush::droplet:

Oh yes, that would be great :smiling_imp::joy:

I’ve been pretty much woke about dark topics because of the internet. Even though I don’t watch adult stuff, I immediately get those kind of references right away. I guess it’s pretty normal to be like this when you get older. You know, you can now see the harsh realities in life that you weren’t able to see yet when you were still a kid.

My soul is probably in its mid-60s. :laughing:

It’s actually pretty cool, watching houses to be carried away by a bunch of people. But I haven’t seen one in real life yet.

We surprisingly don’t have a lot of interesting traditions in our family. In my father’s side of the family, we celebrate Christmas in quirky ways by having crazy games for both kids and adults (the prize for the game is actual money). We also exchange gifts for Christmas. As for my mother’s side, we used to play boardgames during weekends. Board game night is basically our family night. (My parents aren’t together :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

That’s eyemazing :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:
Do you drink enough water? :eyes::sparkles:

So do you live with your mother or your father then? :eyes::sparkles:
Do you sometimes wish they were together? :eyes::sparkles:

What’s the coolest place you’ve traveled to? :eyes::sparkles:
What would your ideal birthday party look like? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I live with my maternal grandmother. My parents were still quite young when they had me. That’s why my grandma was the one who raised me since I was a baby. I treat her as if she’s my real mother.

Actually, I don’t. I can understand that they’re not exactly made for each other. They both have their separate families now but they both still help me financially. And I also maintain a constant communication with the both of them.

Probably one of the places inside one of my lucid dreams. It was a futuristic wonderland. I didn’t travel there by foot, but it was still amazing :grin:

I just had my ideal birthday party last year. It was my 18th birthday party, and it was retro-themed, with all the disco lights, retro music, and the flashy clothes. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes. It’s important to always stay hydrated :smile::droplet:

2 Likes

Sounds cool :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:
So do you feel like an adult now since you’re over 18? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:
And have you thought of joining the restricted section on here? I’d join but I’m too young and broke :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

1 Like