Questions Thread - Unknown_writer

I don’t think so because I have seen that while pooping lol

For me it’s possible because I do same thing over again and again and again and again and again and again

I don’t know I honestly don’t know because I don’t see girl things and I think it Hannah Montana Cinderella by the way I haven’t so Hannah Montana hahaha

Would be good because then a man will marry a loyal girl (if that girl is makeup addicted to hide her pimples dark circle and her true beauty)

Because receiver will notice that his or her Pizza is very small that’s why

1 Like

Hello namaste

I have it is is called demon eyes it’s about demon and Angel

Its description

I don’t know any band but I have a favourite singer who is blackbear

Concentrate and ask again because I didn’t understand

Mummy

I don’t like fast food at all for restaurant it’s Barbeque Nation I don’t if you have heard about it

Oh, sorry, the question was “Which singers or bands do you NOT like?” Sorry for not being clear on that.

1 Like

HA. You must be flexible if you can see it then.

1 Like

Well I don’t know I hate any just don’t like classic music and my native language songs lol

I am flexible but I have I don’t need to use my Flexibility to see that :joy:

1 Like

HAHA… umm… okay…

1 Like

Oooooh… why did ya start following me? (smirk) Are you ready to be hounded by notifications? MWAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

*busted

wasted GIF

:joy: oh I am ready!

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHA! You’re adorable.

• Sooo, do you like reading stories?
1 Like

yup! Actually can’t find any good stories in episode suggest me some :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ve been reading a lot of stories on Episode lately, so I can suggest you some. Any special criteria you’re looking for?

1 Like

Anything!

I like mini games, comedy slow burn ROM, action and thriller

So u can suggest me any thing!

Let’s see:

• DD: Bridging the Gap by Rhyann
  • The Bucket List by Sophie M.
  • Pick Me by Lemon
  • Breaking Away by Feer
  • Reflective Difference by Honey and Taralynn
  • DD. Project Princess by Agatya
  • There’s No Accounting for Taste (by me)
  • Without a Trace by jcwhisper
1 Like

@Unknown_writer :sunglasses:

• You like Dev Patel?
  • Would you rather get into the Writer’s Payment Program, become a Commissioned Author or have one of your stories purchased?
  • Black, brunette, blonde or red?
  • Xbox, PS or PC?
  • Frappés, milkshakes or thickshakes?
  • The biggest misconception people make about you?
  • The biggest misconception people make about your country?
1 Like

Hehehheheheheheh I was waiting for ya

I had to search in google cuz I don’t know him by name but yeah I like his movies (SM is and hotel Taj ma fave btw)

Unfortunately I am not 18 but i would like to get writer payment cuz I don’t wanna kill readers with gem (but i am kinda okay with other 2 too cuz it’s money matters :money_mouth_face:)

Anything! (Blonde won’t look good on me I think so…)

It’s hard!! PC and PS (More PC)

Never heard of these except milkshake well I can have anything cuz I like coffee and blueberries Shake

I am :sparkles: talentless :sparkles:

They only speak Hindi

Like Duh there are about 839 languages. Among these languages, 23 of them are recognized as official languages including Hindi, English, Bangali, Kashmiri, Nepali, Sanskrit, Tamil, Urdu,

1 Like

Oh, I wasn’t gonna suggest on Episode… but uh, I guess I can look if you need.

Yeah, I was gonna ask/suggest about something on the forum instead, @Unknown_writer, unless you want Episode stores instead?

1 Like

I know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry I was late tho.

1 Like

No no no no it was Slumdog Millionaire and Hotel Taj @schittwriter

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.