Roleplay Character Polls (weekly)

Average RPers: Trips or bumps into character.

Me: Comes out of magical vortex just to introduce self-

8 Likes

Maybe @Kbail- Heather from Lime Grove :joy:

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Noelle - Lime Grove @CerealKiller

3 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face: thanks b

3 Likes

Anytime

3 Likes

I nominate Evangeline from Hazbin Hotel: Our New Residents. @ForeverAngel

4 Likes

The character who approaches other characters in the best way!

• Evangeline Le Fay (created by @ForeverAngel, in Hazbin Hotel: Our New Residents)
  • Tobias Wayne (created by @FuzilladeBlue, in P.E.A.K. Academy of Advanced Education)
  • Heather Morgan (created by @Kbail, in Lime Grove)
  • Noelle Corbin (created by @CerealKiller, in Lime Grove)

0 voters

Tagging those who like/commented:

@SkyWalker, @katabasis, @sofia, @Daunt, @fraud, @BrookieK, @Caticorn, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @novella, @phnx, @zoe4564, @Littlefeets, @OhSumana, @Nil, @Yomama, @anon41771169, @MeghanWrites, @Dying_Dreams, @ChaoticDeluge, @Madilnel, @sunflower.flow, @Quinn, @unsungcheerio, @jaytastic, @GlitterFist, @ForeverAngel, @raviola, @Kat, @Owertym, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @euphoriaa

11 Likes

I swear I nominated Johnny-

anyhoooo

Evangeline is just a mood so

5 Likes

Oh, damn, you’ll have to make sure to nominate next week!

4 Likes

Which one?

2 Likes

The winner with the character who approaches other characters in the best way is…

Evangeline Le Fay (created by @ForeverAngel, in Hazbin Hotel: Our New Residents)

Tagging those who like/commented:

@SkyWalker, @katabasis, @sofia, @Daunt, @fraud, @BrookieK, @Caticorn, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @novella, @phnx, @zoe4564, @Littlefeets, @OhSumana, @Nil, @Yomama, @anon41771169, @MeghanWrites, @Dying_Dreams, @ChaoticDeluge, @Madilnel, @sunflower.flow, @Quinn, @unsungcheerio, @jaytastic, @GlitterFist, @ForeverAngel, @raviola, @Kat, @Owertym, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @euphoriaa, @Tellyg47

19 Likes

Awww! Omg, Thank you so much! And I give the utmost love to all who voted for Eva. :pleading_face:

Thanks to my Hazbin Loves as-well~

12 Likes

The third poll will be:

The character who is the most dirty-minded!

Nominate the characters below that you think should be up for this title the best. Make sure to name the user whose character it is and what story they’re from.

21 Likes

@jaytastic Aries!!!

9 Likes

Lime grove

7 Likes

:joy: I was thinking the same

6 Likes

@ethereal’s Ivan from Fairytale-d :eyes:

3 Likes

We should nominate every LG character :joy:

12 Likes