Roleplay Character Polls (weekly)

Valerie wood from blue royalty (@CerealKiller)

2 Likes

Only if they’ve been RP’d with in public.

1 Like

Ok! I nominate my character Aithne and @LunaticLeviTheSecond’s character, Lav, both from FTD.

2 Likes

:sneezing_face:

1 Like

thank you but … Lav? He is a god and has never been on Earth before now, I really don’t know why he would be nominated lol

1 Like

Lol! To be characterized as “ down to earth ” by others is basically a compliment , for it implies that we are practical, sensible, well-grounded, reasonable, reliable, stable, trustworthy, not absent-minded, spaced-out, or other-worldly. (copied)

2 Likes

The character who is the most down to Earth!

0 voters

3 Likes

oh I didn’t know the meaning of the world, but I knew down-to earth meant not being literally lliving on Earth. I just mean Lav doesn’t seem like the right choice for that

1 Like

Ok, sorry!

1 Like

The winner character who is the most down to Earth is…

Valerie Wood (created by @CerealKiller, in Blue Royalty)

5 Likes

:frowning:

2 Likes

So the tenth poll is:

The character who is the most approachable and friendly!

Nominate the characters below that you think should be up for this title the best. Make sure to name the user whose character it is and what story they’re from.

Remember that this time I’m only going to allow nominations from current public RPs/SGs or ones or that have been closed for less than a month. … Also, the character(s) who won the award previously, can’t be nominated for that award again.

4 Likes

Archer (Las Levendas). @bpalmer :joy:

2 Likes

Riker Taylor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: blue royalty @benitz786

2 Likes

Our tattoo baddie who looks the most unapproachable but is the opposite

Andy McAllister from yes, you guessed it, blue royalty (@CerealKiller)

4 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

OOOOO this is a tough one for me-
I will go with Arielle Lily by @katabasis but there’s so many coming to mind-

1 Like

I suppose that would be Odessa (@Bexs) from Westeria ?

4 Likes

wats the question?!

2 Likes

The most approachable and friendly character ~ Odessa is even approachable and friendly to her enemies :joy:

3 Likes