RP Character Question Thread - Paige & Mason

“Darling, why don’t you mind your fcking business. I can do what I want, and nice has never been on my personality list, so why the actual fck would it start now?”

“Sorry, who’s annie again?”

“Shipping? Am I five? Grow up.”

2 Likes

“Why are you stupid? Maybe ask better questions?”

“I’m…not? I’m sorry if I offended you someway… I didn’t mean to…”

“My home is in Beryl…”

2 Likes

“I’m… Mason Mitchell? Did I understand that question right?”

“Actually I just turned 18 a few months ago…”

“I don’t know where you’re getting your information… I’m sorry… “fake fam”? I don’t understand.”

“I think you do, Mason

“No, no I don’t, Paige.”

laughs Right, whatever you say.”

“Protective over who?”

“Fake…sis? I don’t know what you’re talking about, but yes… both my sisters are fine. Leilani… well she’s been sick recently but she’s doing better with the support of me and my family.”

2 Likes

“What? What the hell is wrong with you?”

2 Likes

Paige and Mason:

Thoughts on…

• Laurel
  • Logan
  • Sophie
  • Amanda
  • Bree
  • Diego
  • Quinn
  • Eddie
1 Like

“Maybe my hair? It takes money to be this pretty, darling.”

“Probably sports. You know: Summer camps, shoes, things that go back to making me a better linebacker.”

“I have sex… depending on who’s near me.”

“Probably go for a swim or hang out with my girlfriend, Sienna.”

“No, sweetie. I’m not a deluded idiot.”

“Sienna tried to get me into it but honestly no?”

“Night. That’s when the big girls go out to play… clearly you wouldn’t know about that.”

“Morning honestly. Love going for a morning jog before football practice which starts at 6 every morning,”

1 Like

Mason,

• Why did you have to humiliate Amanda?
  • Which of the Montoyas do you interact with most? Which do you get along best with?
  • Around the time you first became friends, Sophie’s best friend was Enrique Montoya, what do you think about him and how he treats Sophie?

She doesn’t seem to trust you, but what could’ve happened there? Was it something about the football team?

Paige,

• So, one of the people you’ve been having sex with recently is your cousin Laurel’s ex boyfriend, thoughts?
  • What happened between you and Quinn?
  • Alright, we hear you and Quinn were once close, but did you ever hook up with him, or at least think about it? Since you two are both quite similar in how you approach relationships, or prefer a sex relationship only. Or would you both be too dominant to make that work?

What was it that made you decide to have sex with Eddie in the first place?

No, its not. Please explain further.

@benitz786

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well that’s not true for sure
You’ve met her
Vcs cousin gorl shes just there all the time
Tell me Paige
Tell me

IM DEAD

You’re not as good of a liar as you think darling

Maybe start answering like a normal person first

He misunderstood the assignment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

The real answer is annie
Period

2 Likes

Yo Paige
Do you mind please slapping that mason guy over there? By your reactions I could tell somethings a little dodgy about his answers

2 Likes

Paige ma g
You’ve slept with everyone
Have you slept with mason :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

i’m way to lazy and you’re honestly not that important that i’ll scroll up to find when you answered that question, so just swallow your b!tchness like you’ve swallowed other things and answer? So

“¿Tu color favorito?” there the question but in spanish, so you didn’t really answer the question.

Mason:

Why you cheating?

Whats your type?

How tall are you?

Least favorite person?

1 Like

Both Paige and Mason:

• Biggest fear?
  • Worst thing anyone has ever done or said to you?
  • Worst thing you have ever done or said to someone?
  • Biggest fantasy?
  • What is something you want to do, but will likely never have the chance to do?
  • What is something you would never do, even if you were paid?
  • Most awkward situation you’ve ever been in?
  • Strongest childhood memory?
  • Which one person in your life would you say has had the biggest impact on you becoming the person you are today?
  • Craziest thing you’ve ever done?

@benitz786

“I didn’t… humiliate her. I just… look I have a girlfriend okay? Let’s just leave it at that.”

“Oh hands down, Diego. Let’s just say we’ve had more than our fair share of adventures together.”

“Enrique…honestly needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and realize he can’t treat people the way he does. What he did to Sophie was the sh!ttiest thing a person can do.”

“You tell me? I mean… I can’t say I necessarily supported Logan joining the team in the first place - not because a girl shouldn’t join the team, but I just didn’t know if her skills are on par with some of the other team members. Besides that we don’t really talk.”

1 Like

But you did humiliate her though. Couldn’t you have tried to let her down easy?
Or at least told her that it was her personally, since we are aware of you and Olivia being more than just friendly terms, despite her not being your girlfriend.

1 Like

“Thoughts about him in bed or him being Laurel’s Ex?”

“Why don’t you ask that arse instead?”

“There were times where we were close, but no. We never fcked, darling. Poor him. And… trust me if I got him in a bed, he wouldn’t be the dominant one”

“He was a sad disappointment of a human being and I thought I might as well show them a good time.”

“I don’t bloody know what you want me to tell you? We went to the same elementary school. He seemed sad, I’m a fcking delight so I gave him company.”

1 Like

"I don’t bloody know? If they’re not my cousins, I don’t really care. "

“Who says I’m lying?”

“Normal is overrated, love.”

:joy:

HEY don’t be rude

2 Likes

Feel free to give your thoughts on both.

We do not have the ability to ask him at this time, so we are asking you.

Are you certain about that? Quinn wouldn’t give up being the dominant one without a fight. And you didn’t answer about whether or not you had ever thought about having sex with him?

You went to the same elementary school, and you even spent christmas together when you were younger, but now he doesn’t appear to remember any of this. Do you have any idea why? Have you thought about confronting him about it?

1 Like