RP Character Questions Thread - Christopher & Valen

Since these characters are from an RP from so long ago, and wasn’t on these forums, here is a description of the RP below for those who weren’t around to see it.

under the threat of an unknown time traveller who aims to erase powered beings and heroes from history, along with all they've done, heroes of all universes decided to create Akíndynos -the safe city- , and go there, taking their villains along. to ensure the proper education of their children, Exousía School for Exceptional Teens was created, and all children of both heroes and villains are meant to study at the newly created academy. there, everyone will learn to manage their abilities, and follow the heroes footsteps.
but there is one more thing, something no one will tell the children, no matter how scared the adults are. there is something seeping into the pocket universe, and no one knows how to fight it yet.

4 Likes

Ohh, hii

For both:
What does your perfect day look like?
What does your normal day look like?

2 Likes

To Both Characters:

Favorite color?
What abilities do you have?
Biggest goal?

2 Likes

For both: What’s it like living in your world?
For Christopher: Favorite animal?

2 Likes

Chris

• Who is Solfrid Thorsdottír to you and what are your thoughts on her?
  • Who is Alexei Romanov to you and what are your thoughts on him?
  • What are your thoughts on your father/How do you feel about him?
  • How do you feel about your dormmates at Exousía?
  • What is your life at Exousía like? If you could change something about it, what would it be and why?

Valen

• Who is Solfrid Thorsdottír to you and what are your thoughts on her?
  • Who is Laith al Ghul to you and what are your thoughts on him?
  • What are your thoughts on your father/How do you feel about him?
  • Thoughts on Asgard?
  • How do you feel about attending Exousía?
  • What are your goals?

Christopher: my perfect day? a day where i don’t have to go to class and i can just mess around, maybe work on some random gadget, maybe experiment a lil with Cal or… ahem just hang with Alexei. oh! and everyone should allow me to play around with their equipment and weapons! yes, that’s a must for a perfect day. maybe having a chance to win against Solfrid would make it even better, too.

Valen: why, there is no point in dueling on a day that has not been, and most likely won’t be. at least in a couple years. maybe centuries. i would much rather work towards making my every day life to be pleasant than busy my mind with pointless fantasies.

in short? awful. most days i don’t get enough sleep, so that’s enough for making 'em not so nice, and then i have to go to class? ugh, it’s a drag. these days i can’t even skip 'cause i know she will be there to drag me along. that’s another constant, i can’t go a day without her bothering me about something. at least i get to hang with my roomies at the end of the day, they make things better, so i can’t complain so much.

i would be lying if i said we get to enjoy many normal days at this school. that makes it more interesting, though. there are, however, some routine aspects, and i am most comforted by the fact that going to bed and waking up to someone else’s warmth is one of those. aside from my darling, my days are sort of bland: classes, club meetings, and the occasional accident that destroys half the school.

gold. i think a suit with some gold accents would look amazing on me. not that anything has ever looked bad, of course.

i have got to say i have grown quite fond of russet brown these days~

heh, i can do just about anything (just give me a couple hours at dad’s workshop).

wouldn’t you like to know~ unfortunately for you, my dear, only my allies are to know the extent of my powers. if we aren’t allies… pray you don’t get to find out what i can do to someone then.

leave this city, go to MIT, make myself known.

taking my place as rightful heir to the throne of Asgard, of course.

it’s SO boring! what’s the point of being here if i’m not allowed to do what i’m best at? there shouldn’t be a problem with me poking everything in this universe with a stick, what’s the worst that could happen?

i have yet to get used to everything on midgard, much less this micro-midgard. but it is not so bad. certainly not as bad as my siblings had described it prior to coming here.

uhhh maybe cats… for no reason at all…

her highness, the princess of being a pain in my *ss. i could rant about her for HOURS y’know? she acts so high and mighty, she may have been a princess or whatever back in asgard, but here she’s just another student- no, i don’t care that she has beat me, she’s just a student who should not be getting in my business, no matter what the principal said. she’s so annoying, i can’t go a day without her nagging. even when she isn’t around, her voice is so ingrained in my head i can’t help but think about- ahem. yeah. i’m rambling. she’s annoying that’s all you need to know. tho, this school would be a thousand times more boring without her around, so i guess i don’t really hate her. she’s a pain in the *ss, but she’s… fun… and… my special pain in the *ss if you know what i mean.

ah- my dearest cousin. she is not as much of an oaf her father is, that is for sure. it is a welcome change, things would be more boring if she was. though that does make he a bigger obstacle to my goals. i do wish i could get closer to her somehow, i do not have the information i need as it is now. there is something i am lacking- i just can’t put my finger on it.

Alexei is my man, my bro, we are two halves of a whole id*ot. i don’t think i would have managed to survive this long at this school without him. literally. he’s saved my *ss so many times, i owe him my life. we’ve known each other since forever and yet, there’s never a boring moment around him. i feel like i can tell him anything- not that i’d have to tell him, i wouldn’t be surprised if he turned out to be a mindreader. that said, i wish i could read him better, maybe that way i could be there for him the way he’s been there for me all these years.

Laith… i certainly would not be enjoying Akíndynos nearly as much as i do if he was not my… roommate. asking me to talk about him when he is not around is not fair to him, as i barely have the capacity to hint at these things in his presence but- he is, most certainly, the best midgardian i have ever known. not only he is a wonderful assassin, but a person as well, and i think if i am worthy of him… no, i cannot think like that. i cannot put into words how special and wonderful the youngest al Ghul son is, even if he himself doesn’t see it yet. in my humble opinion, he is enough to make this realm worth living in. maybe one day i will be able to show him what i see in him.

i’ve heard of what he’s done in the past- and i’ve seen him at his workshop ever since i remember, he’s always been teaching me sh*t and making cool things. i guess he’s a pretty cool dude to be his age but… he’s mellowed out over the years, he’s not as fun as the stories about him make him out to be. i don’t think he’s treating me fairly, not letting me assist to the MIT already when he knows i can. but whatever, if he wants me here, i’ll show him what exactly i’m capable of.

there is so much i could say about the one who gave me life. Loki certainly did not have an easy past, his actions show as much, but he has been a good father to me, there’s no doubt about it. he has trained me to be the best heir i can be, the best ruler. i want to be good enough to fill in his shoes.
although… i thought all his past actions were justified before, now i am not so sure. that may make me less worthy of being called his child, would it not?

i LOVE them! one of the reasons Exousía isn’t as bad as it could be. Aside from my man Alex i’ve got my science buddy, Cal, he’s so much fun! (if only he and Alex weren’t so sappy together it would be perfect) Alec is really cool, he knows how to get the best gadgets all the time, i may have to bribe him some times but it’s all good, i know he would never rat me out. Silas is so intriguing, too! i want to study him and how he does what he does… in a non creepy way… and Dashi, as much as he denies it, i know he loves being roomies with us as much as i love being roomies with him. if only he let me use his tech though…

it’s… not as bad as it could be… or as i thought it would be on the first day of school. i’d definitely ask them to let me skip classes though i swear i know most of this stuff already!

i may not be one hundred percent asgardian in blood, but it is the realm i was born and raised in, and because of that i am an asgardian. it is a beautiful realm, and one i wish to help flourish the best it can. i would have to make some changes, of course, but i aim to be the best i can to succeed my father in the throne.

i would not be attending such a place if it were not for my cousin. but… i have got to admit, i am glad to have come here. this school -and realm- has given me a wider perspective on the nine worlds. and not all midgardians are so bad. Exousía is a good place to learn. i could do without the constant destruction, though.

being worthy of the throne, and the best ruler of Asgard there has been.

4 Likes

Christopher, what are your thoughts about Valen?

Valen, what are your thoughts on Christopher?

For Both:

• What is your biggest pet peeve?
  • In what moment were you the most happy?
  • Do you consider yourself an Introvert or an Extrovert?

My questions are :
do you like your name?
what’s your best subject?
do you have a crush?
if you could play any instrument, which would it be?

CAN I PIN THIS

1 Like

sure since I forgot to

1 Like

AYAYYA THANK

Would you rather be a toilet paper zombie or a white sheet ghost?
Did you ever slip on a banana peel?
Toilet paper, over or under?
Would you rather eat a stick of butter or snort a tablespoon of salt?
Have you ever been to a close relative’s wedding?
What Crocs do you want for Christmas?
Trick or treat?
If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?
What crazy name would you give your child if you were a celebrity?
Cookies or cake?
Cat or dog?
Computer games or video games?
Pop music or Rock music?
Stuffed animals or dolls?
Pancakes or waffles?
Hot chocolate or Tea?
Day or night?
Text message or call?
Library or museums?
French or Spanish?
Summer or winter?
Theater or cinema?
Love or money?
Book or movie?
Chocolate or vanilla?
Spotify or Apple Music? (Or Amazon or YouTube or idk what)
Rain or snow?
Comedy or horror?
Hamburgers or hot dogs?
Shrek 2 or Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban?
Bra or no bra?
Stay up at night and sleep during the day or be a normal person lol?
Shower or bath?
Shampoo first or soap first?

Sorry for all the questions jk not sorry

1. What is one article of clothing that someone could wear that would make you walk out on a date with them?
  1. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team?
  2. What is your most used emoji?
  3. What was the worst style choice you ever made?
  4. What was the worst haircut you ever had?
  5. Who was your childhood actor/actress crush?
  6. If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song?
  7. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous, who was it?
  8. If you could bring back any fashion trend what would it be?
  9. What’s the most embarrassing fashion trend you used to rock?
  10. What did you name your first car?
  11. Does your current car have a name? What is it?
  12. You have your own late night talk show, who do you invite as your first guest?
  13. If a movie was made of your life what genre would it be, who would play you?
  14. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
  15. You have to sing karaoke, what song do you pick?
  16. What was your least favorite food as a child? Do you still hate it or do you love it now?
  17. If you had to eat one meal everyday for the rest of your life what would it be?
  18. If you were left on a deserted island with either your worst enemy or no one, which would you choose? Why?
  19. If aliens landed on earth tomorrow and offered to take you home with them, would you go?
  20. 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s: Which decade do you love the most and why?
  21. What’s your favorite sandwich and why?
  22. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
  23. What’s the most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?
  24. What is your cellphone wallpaper?
  25. You can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what is it? Sushi? Scotch Tape?
  26. What’s your best scar story?
  27. Would you go with aliens if they beamed down to Earth?
  28. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or nighttime? Why?
  29. What season would you be?
  30. Are you a good dancer?
  31. What fruit or vegetable would you most want to be?
  32. Would you rather live in the ocean or on the moon?
  33. Would you rather meet your travel back in time to meet your ancestors or to the future to meet your descendants?
  34. Would you rather lose all of your money or all of your pictures?
  35. Would you rather have invisibility or flight?
  36. Would you rather live where it only snows or the temperature never falls below 100 degrees?
  37. Would you rather always be slightly late or super early?
  38. Would you rather give up your smartphone or your computer?
  39. Would you rather live without heat and AC or live without social media?
  40. Would you rather be the funniest or smartest person in the room?
  41. Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour?
  42. Would you rather be a superhero or the world’s best chef?
  43. Would you rather be an Olympic gold medallist or an astronaut?
  44. What is your favorite breakfast food?
  45. What is your favorite time of the day and why?
  46. Coffee or tea?
  47. Teleportation or flying?
  48. Have you ever completed anything on your “bucket list"?
  49. What’s your favorite/preferred weapon?

@Cam

Exousiaaaa

• What’s something do you usually do everyday that’s not really usual to other people?
  • Would you say you are better than your parentd? How so?
  • Have you ever crashed some kind of celebrations?
  • Who has intimidated you the most?
  • If you were a product advertised on T.V., what product would you be and how would you advertise yourself?

Both:

• What’s your raison d’être—your reason to be?
  • What’s your best trait?
  • What’s your worst trait?
  • What’s a common trait in others that you despise?
  • If you were a food item, what food would you be?
  • What colour do you associate yourself with?
  • If you could be anywhere, doing anything, with anyone, where would you be, what would you be doing and who would you be with?
  • What do you want to do before you die?
  • What are your thoughts on death and human mortality?
  • Who is most important to you?

Valen:

• Do you consider love to be a weakness or a strength?
  • Bro are you in love with Laith ‘cause you highkey seem kind of ridiculously in love with this guy
  • Is Laith in love with you too :thinking:
  • What your best memory with Laith?
  • When did you know that you were in love with the guy?
  • What’s your favourite thing about Laith?
  • If Laith was a celestial object, what would he be?

sjklsjskl that’s what I was thinking reading this thread bye

1 Like

No more new questions here by the way. The remaining questions Just need to be answered

Aww darn okay

1 Like

i swear i’ll reply, i’ve just been a bit busy lately
but the questions are really fun

3 Likes