Kinda…

3 Likes

How dare :joy:

1 Like

Not surprised - but I met my goal :crazy_face:

And more

1 Like

Thoughts on Jessica
she do be one of my good friends, weve been on sooooo many adventures and met the most random people… never fails to embarrass me but i love her

Thoughts about Anna
we… were never really close. I never really got along with her, and I could definitely tell the difference between them. Sometimes she fooled me, but we never really got along that well

Thoughts about Daniel
I believe I kissed him when we were camping, pretty good kisser, but hes… dangerous territory. Ngl kind of scared of what he could do, and kinda steer clear of him… but its fine!

Thoughts about Riker
Ahahahahaahaha oh boy. Riker is… my brother. Yep, mhm, brother from another mother but I love him so so much. He’s been there for me through everything and I’m not sure what I would do without him. We’ve made a lot of memories, yet somehow he’s never taken to me to South Africa :unamused: Yk he can be a little dumb sometimes, but thats okayyy cuz he can just charm his way through everything :joy::wink:
No but seriously I love him so much, and… naming my kid after him

Thoughts on Jordan
He a pre cool dude… I usually see him when I’m with Riker but other than that we don’t usually talk. Weird since they live together, and are in a band together… anyways he’s super sweet and a realllyyy good dancer and singer. Yk what I should talk to him more, I should message him

Do you ever think you’re just characters in a made up world written by people and you don’t actually exist? If so - do you think these people really screwed up your life?
I… that would be crazy to think about. If we were, thatd be really cool but man… why you gotta ruin our lives sometimes. Like cmon, im French, im supposed to flirt better than this :roll_eyes: Seriously though, probably not… but itd be really neat if we were

If this was a fictional world and you met your “so on so” creators - what would you do?
Smack em. Okay maybe not. Probably wonder what in the name of heck they were doing, and why…

Would you rather have not been created or are you happy you live on in someone’s head and on a computer generated screen
First off, why do you keep asking these weird questions. Two, theres been some… not so great moments in my life but theres also been amazing ones. Who would I be if I didnt have a mix of some good and some bad. Plus, at least they let me have friends

And HOW do you feel about the person who is asking you these questions possibly being the same person who created Jessica, Anna, Daniel, Jordan, and Riker? People who are vastly entangled in your lives?
:)) Thank you

AND ALSO the creator of the whole world that you live in was made by a person who controls the lives of Sadie AND Delilah?
Uhh… not sure I’ve never met them. But stop asking these questions its freaky

And if this fictional world where you didn’t actually exist and were controlled - were there any questions you’d like to ask me about that?
No thanks… this just keeps getting scarier

Who in your class has the most fire social media account?
Definitely me

Who in your class has the least fire social media account?
Hmm… not sure. Probably Riker

Name ten body parts you like kissed on your body
Love, thats a secret

Describe the strangest dream you’ve had in your life
What if I told you I started talking to ducks, and then blacked out… and reappeared in a bathtub full of ducks (obviously in my dream)

What is that one thing you would never do even if someone offered you all of the money in the world?
Die… or kill someone else. Or give up my happiness

What was the craziest thing that has happened to you in a mall?
Haha well uh… one time me and a friend were messing around. And then maybe I ended up in the fountain. Later being kicked out by the security guards…

You are fairly popular on social media - but not necessarily “famous” - have you ever been recognized in public? How was that experience?
A couple times i’ve been asked if I was that model from France… or if I was Ellas sister. Litttlee weird, but it was nothing really

Anyone ever ask for your autograph?
No :joy: But I have taken pictures with someone before

Fav outfit

yes i love snowboarding okay :relieved: winter is my fav

Least favorite outfit? (show photo)
Hmm I don’t usually hate the outfits I’ve worn.

okay dont hate me, it was for a photoshoot. i just didnt like the color :cry:

“Send nudes”

received nudes like a picture was sent to you with 0 context
Oh… wow uh. Have you ever gotten that looked after by a doctor? Sorry man I really think you should

“What are you wearing right now?”

"Hey, my name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?”
Only if you never restart

“If I could rearrange the alphabet. I’d put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together.”
Thats ok, I like it just the way it is… with N and O together

“Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?”
Oh you know… participate in heavy gang activity

“I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together.”
Eh. I’ve heard that one before

"Hey, I was writing an article on the finer things in life and I was hoping I could interview you?”
Sure, as long as theres free food

“Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?”
Darn it, I already sent him your picture. He said your on the naught list so you wont be getting anything

1. No
  2. No
  3. No
  4. Hm… yeah
  5. No…
  6. No I respect privacy
  7. I don’t think so
  8. Yep
  9. Yes
  10. Yes? But I would never want to interfere in their relationship, just thought they were cute
  11. Yeah it seems cute - like all of those movies
  12. No…
  13. I’m French. What do you think?
  14. No? Do people do that?
  15. Yes
  16. No
2 Likes

sigh that was so much

1 Like