Rushmore Academy RP - signups/chat

Welcome to Rushmore Academy

You enroll in a prestigious private school called Rushmore Academy. Upon arrival it’s just a regular school for the elite. Things start to go awry when a mysterious online bully by the name of “The Secret Keeper” begins to spill the secrets of everyone in the school. This school that you once thought was your heaven quickly becomes your hell. What lengths will you go to to keep your secret buried?

Hey all! You might recognize this roleplay from the episode forums. Seeing as they have taken down the roleplaying section I’ve decided to bring Rushmore Academy here. I will be making new documents for everything, so if you were in this roleplay on the episode forums your character will not be transferred over.

I’ve decided that this time around I will be playing as the secret keeper as it is easier than selecting one of you to do it. This time around, there isn’t really an end goal, so there won’t be any mystery to solve. I’ll just be here attempting to ruin relationships and such. Hope you sign up!

Rules

1. Please keep it pg13, any more than that take it to the PMs
  2. I’d like to keep the male to female ratio somewhat similar so if you enter 2+ characters try to alternate between male and female characters. (exception for identical twins)
  3. DO NOT reveal your own secret under any circumstances. That is my job.
  4. Please tag anyone you think would be interested : )
  5. Remember to fill out the sign up sheet.
  6. There is a class schedule for each grade, and each period will last about 2 hours.

Enrollment Form
Faceclaims
Dorm Sheets
Class Schedule
Relationship Sheet

Tags

@glxwingAngel @Maddy @LunaticLeviTheSecond @SnowyStar @deadrat @Owertym @Kunimitzzu @CerealKiller @Kat @zoe4564 @anon82166736 @anon93806337 @katabasis @dearest @Littlefeets @angelic @fal.renet1398 @Caticorn

Reserves

@CerealKiller - 1 female :star:
@deadrat - 1 female
@Kat - 1 male & 1 female :star:
@katabasis - 1 male & 1 female
@dearest - 1 male & 1 female
@anon82166736 - 1 female :star:
@Littlefeets - 1 male and 1 female
@angelic - 1 male & 1 female
@Maddy - 1 male & 1 female (Still need your guy)
@glxwingAngel - 1 female :star:
@fal.renet1398 - 1 male
@zoe4564 - 1 male :star:
@Caticorn - 1 male & 1 female
@LunaticLeviTheSecond - 1 male :star:
@Owertym - 1 male & 2 females :star:
@GlitterFist - 2 females

14 Likes

Just wondering, how long are sign ups open? Do I need to sign up now or do I have a few days?

1 Like

They’ll be open for as long as the actual roleplay is going on, so you have a while.

1 Like

Omg the nostalgia :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

ikr! I hope this one is as successful :confused:

1 Like

Reserve 1 Male and 1 female

1 Like

reserve 1 female 1 male (:

1 Like

could I reserve 1 male and 1 female ?

1 Like

1 male and a female please

1 Like

bumpppp

Hey! Can I reserve a male and a female please?

1 Like

Can I reserve a female please? :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

1 Like

@CerealKiller @deadrat @Kat @katabasis @dearest @anon82166736
You guys can reserve, but please remember to fill out the signup form so I am able to fill out the faceclaims, dorm sheets, etc. :two_hearts: Thank you for participating!

4 Likes

Reserve a male and a female please.

1 Like

Moved to #role-plays-and-games:signups and added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Have fun RPing :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Reserve one female and male?
The memories🥺

1 Like

Reserve 1 male and 1 female

1 Like

When is it supposed to start?

1 Like

I was waiting for more people to fill out the sign up form, but I was thinking next weekend hopefully.

3 Likes

Oop
Okay