Share Pet Pictures! 🐈💕

our girllllllll

1 Like

Technically speaking I don’t have a pet, but at the beginning of June we will be picking up this miniature schnauzer and I’m very excited hahaa

13 Likes

That’s the cutest thing ever

2 Likes

Very cute! Congrats on the new pet!

2 Likes

Thank you, he’s my trusty sidekick!

Me too! They are the most beautiful kitties on earth <3 When I first met him, I never knew he would meet so much to me. He also loves Neffex, yay!!

He says meow!

3 Likes

I love all black cats. They’re so cute!!

4 Likes

Black cats w/ green eyes! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Yes!! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

So pweetty! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I know right!! I don’t get why people hate them. They’re so beautiful and loving!! Black cats will give you lots of love!

5 Likes

They definitely don’t deserve all the mistreatment they get. How could anyone think they were unlucky?

5 Likes

Tell me about it!! They’re so affectionate. On the day I went to see the kittens, I knew he would catch my heart. Some of my relatives were like, “Eww black cat!” I didn’t listen to them because I didn’t pick him, he picked me. Now look what happened…they all worship him since he became a huge part of my life.

5 Likes

This is one of my favourite pictures of my beloved Donnie. He’s so adorable with these bat wings!

Nanananananananananaa CATMAAAAAN!!!

13 Likes

I’d watch that show.

2 Likes

If you have me on IG, you’ll be able to watch these videos of Donnie. You won’t be disappointed!!

2 Likes

His baby doll eyes :pleading_face: I can’t take the cuteness :sob:

4 Likes

Trust me, he’s so adorable!! Every day, he comes into my room to sleep on my bed as a way to prevent me from having nightmares. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awww, that’s so sweet. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

What a sweetheart :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Also, there is this little song I sing to him when I’m cuddling him. It goes like this:

Who’s a pretty kitty?
You’re a pretty kitty!
I’m a pretty kitty!

3 Likes