Share your digital art/designs!

Uh… WOW! This is such a different style from yours, sir!

1 Like

Thanks. I’m trying new things because I used to heavily rely on line art to get things done, I’m trying to see if an emphasis on colour will get drawiings popping faster.

1 Like

Awesome. Always good to branch out and expand your talent. I think this one is working for you too.

1 Like

Honestly, I spam-referenced @AnnSza’s art because the skin colouring is godly. I’m not going to switch to lineless anytime soon, but it’s still a nice starting point for female anatomy.

4 Likes

AnnSza’s art is godly, to be fair, so I can see why you’d reference. Fair enough, at least you’re giving it a go though.

4 Likes

Whattt :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::cupid:

Btww that piece looks absolutely fabulous :scream::scream::scream::star_struck:

3 Likes

Awee :cowboy_hat_face::pleading_face::cupid:

2 Likes

Only the truth! (wink)

2 Likes

:revolving_hearts: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just finished this one.

7 Likes

All the art pieces here look eyemazing! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Does anyone want to share some more digital art on here? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

You should share some of yours!

1 Like

But I already shared all of mine on other threads :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

2 Likes

Post them again :eyes:

1 Like

I’ll post the one I’m working on right now once it’s finished :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

So, as promised, here’s the finished art :eyes::green_heart: I mostly experimented with shading and other stuff in this one because I kinda gave up on it, but it still turned out okay, I think :eyes::eyes::green_heart:
It’s the author baking forum cookies :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

8 Likes

Forum cookiessss :yum::cookie:

2 Likes

Trying to cartoon myself

Someone tell me it’s accurate or something

8 Likes

It’s adorable.

1 Like

1 Like