Share your digital art/designs!

My friends decided that I’d be anemo. I think it’s because of the green hair

1 Like

Makes sense. I think I’d be Pyro or Cryo. Red hair.

What is? The art style?

1 Like

Check out Genshin Impact. All the characters come in banners like that

2 Likes

Ooooooooh.

2 Likes

It’s awesome! It really looks like he turned himself into a character!

2 Likes

Woah, more characters. A friend and I were thinking of making twin demon children.
Mis and Fel

Friend's drawing

3 Likes

It turns out America had different flags based on the number of states it had and that number changed every time a new state was added. Anyways, I was looking up the 1890 version of the flag and it turns out there were 43 stars at that time. Really weird looking design, but I couldn’t fit all the stars. Anyways, have this amazing fictional president.

Someone, please tell me if the face looks off. I spent way too much time trying to figure it out.

5 Likes

The sheer randomness

4 Likes

More characters

The forum alerts are telling me I’m uploading too many consecutive posts. Someone else hop in here

6 Likes

for more Blue art content yes

3 Likes

Your art is so incredible. Ever thought of doing comics?

3 Likes

I would love to help with a comic, however I can never come up with a coherent plot. However, I’m sure there are many creative writers out there that might be in need of an artist

4 Likes

Aww, damn! Don’t you rp, though?

2 Likes

Watch this space (sorta)

2 Likes

Of course. I’m not as active as I like, but I’m in a few RPs here

How do you mean by this? Or, an alternative is making a new thread somewhere else asking for a comic collab

2 Likes

Oh no, I mean as some point I will be talking with you about commissioning regular art for a story, but yeah, just need organise myself.

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s an awesome story

2 Likes

Not sure about that… (frowning) I’ve been thing of expanding out and writing the D&D SG(s) into a story. But just adding a cool feature of a 1-2 characters art pieces per chapter.

2 Likes

It’s an equally cool idea. I have thought of turning some RP plots into short stories, but it’s usually more hassle to fill in the gaps and come up with a background for all the inconsistent characters. Either way, writing is fun

2 Likes