• Yes, it is useless
  • No, I love it
  • Maybe

0 voters

Comment why or why not should it end.

2 Likes

This is just a opinion poll :sunglasses:

1 Like

Even if you personally don’t like to read or participate in RPs, it’s very important for many people, for that reason only it shouldn’t stop.

7 Likes

… why would you want it to stop? That’s like saying playing forum games is useless, and practising writing is useless because you’ll never be good at it.

People roleplay to have fun, improve their writing or just fill up some time.

8 Likes

Roleplaying is actually a healthy exercise for your mind if you don’t have other health issues. :thinking::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

5 Likes

Non, I love to stalk the RP section and see the Rpers/writers improve over time :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

Added a roleplays tag because this is a discussion about RPing :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

I really can’t agree with wanting to “stop” an activity and calling it useless when a lot of people enjoy it as long as it isn’t harmful to anyone.

Why would role playing be considered more useless than any other type of writing activity or hobby in general?

3 Likes

I agree with people here, why would you want RPing to stop? It’s fun and helps people become better writers. I could think of so many more reasons, though I’m tired right now :joy:
But what’s wrong with RPing in your eyes that it should be stopped? You might not like it, but others do

4 Likes

Why do you think it’s useless?

2 Likes

You say comment why or why not, yet you didn’t say why or replied to any comments saying why :thinking: In my opinion, it sounds like you posted this just to get a rise out of people, which hasn’t worked. In fact, people here are being really respectful, which is part of the reason RPs should stay. The RP community is so friendly and welcoming, and I wouldn’t want those people to leave.

5 Likes

No…It helps people develop their writing skills and techniques.

4 Likes

If you are going to create a poll like this, you really should explain your opinion. Those of us who love RPing, and others who support it, all have time and time again explained why it is important to us, and how it helps us. We have fun, improve our writing, grow closer as a community, and you seem to think all of that is “useless” and that it should end forever. If it was truly useless then so many other things would be considered useless and end. Anyone who has ever played with dolls or action figures, useless and it should never happen. Games/Apps like Episode, useless and should never be used. Acting, in the form of plays, musicals, tv shows, and movies, useless since they are a form of collaborative storytelling like Roleplaying. Most books, those would be useless too. If Roleplaying is truly useless as you say, then many other forms of entertainment would be useless as well. Would you say that the things I listed are useless as well? If you don’t think so, explain why. Maybe some of the reasons you think those are useful, are reasons we can point out to you that makes Roleplaying just as great.

3 Likes

I share my opinion because since I still need and really don’t know how to role-play. I really don’t know role-play that well. But I do want to learn how? Is there a video on how?

I don’t understand anything about role playing.

Okay but let just hope it doesn’t go away like episode forum did.

I can help you with roleplaying, along with the other RP Mentors, if you want, but please don’t bash a topic if you know nothing about. Just send me a PM and I’ll be willing to teach you!

1 Like

Thanks but I will think about something about it.

1 Like

Should roll-playing be like a story as like a book?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I heard that episode was stop role playing and let just hope it doesn’t actually happen here. ( to me I don’t understand it because I thought it was useless and helpless before but now I have a lot of things to do}