Should You Censor Swear Words?

True.

That one word that needs to be banned.
It ridiculous.

I looked at the list and found out that Iā€™m more innocent than I thoughtā€¦ I didnā€™t even know that half of these swear words existed :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

And please donā€™t replace your swear words with ā€œduckā€, the ducks did nothing to you and donā€™t deserve to be used as swear words :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

7 Likes

Although now I want an author drawing where the author is holding a duck with her mouth wide open and it says ā€œwhat the duck?!ā€ and thereā€™s a little speech bubble coming from the duck saying ā€œquackā€

4 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge

1 Like

Working on it :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

(Donā€™t ask why she has a cursed looking duckling in her hair, I was bored :eyes::eyes::green_heart:)

3 Likes

Oh poop! Didnā€™t know that.

3 Likes

No problem! We just want to make sure we keep this place friendly for those advertisers! So that it can pay for itself in the future :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Announcements I would like to remind everyone that this rule exists. Please follow it! Weā€™re only asking you to change one letter in the word to a symbol.

14 Likes

Hello! I have a question, should swear words in other languages be censored?

2 Likes

Swearing is not allowed, period. Not necessarily in English :pray:t4:

1 Like

Only half? I didnā€™t know the majority :joy:

2 Likes

Damn I knew all of them except for like 1-2 how ruined am I :joy:

4 Likes

:no_mouth::flushed::joy:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t recognize a fair amount of them because theyā€™re too british for me :eyes:

3 Likes

omg- :joy:
I didnā€™t know you were Indian

wow, i know most of these words-

4 Likes

Added tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

If anyone is looking for trashy alternatives you should check out Town of Salemā€™s censorship.

Examples

dā€¦k/cā€¦k/p.n.s = doodle
f**= tarnation
d.mn = gee golly
v.g.na = rose
a.s = pillion
wh.re = harlot <- doubt anyone should be saying this to someone but in case itā€™s used in RP?
b.tch = snap crackle pop
sh.t = flummery
go to hell = Prithee transport thyself to tarnation (the best one)

6 Likes

Is there a mod we can talk to so that words can be added to this list?

2 Likes

Hi :eyes:

1 Like