|Alone| Sign Ups & Chat |

same for Ciara-

so do you want to post first or?

1 Like

Sure, I can go first

Also since they’re already friends, I can have him call her to meet up? Or they’ve already planned a meeting place so they can go together

1 Like

sure

2 Likes

I have a character approachable if anyone’s interested

1 Like

wow uhm :joy:

yesssss

1 Like

Added tags :blossom:

2 Likes

I’ve submitted my craftsman, Athena. Here’s her FC if the link doesn’t work:

Edit: I had made some typos and errors, so can you use these instead?

Bio

In the earlier years before Athena was born, Vivian Brown and Caspian Howard were rivals at school, always competing to be the best in class. People wonder how the two went from competing against each other to falling in love. It truly is a lovely story. Those two were deep in love at that time and got married after graduating high school. Vivian got a job at a mechanic’s shop, and Caspian worked in a restaurant. They had Athena when they were 20 and loved her. She got all the attention from them until her parents adopted a year-old baby, Adriel. But she didn’t mind. She loved her brother a lot too.

Everything was going great in her family. But something, something happened to Vivian and Caspian. It started with small rude comments that then turned into them screaming and hurling curses at each other. Once, her dad had gotten physical and hit her mom. Sometimes, Athena and Adriel would interfere, hoping to end their fight, but that backfired terribly, as their dad got furious and tried hurting them. At one point, Athena became fed up with this and suggested they get divorced. But once again, she failed, as they refused and said they would try working it out. She didn’t trust them with this, though, and it was right not to, as their fights and arguments continued.

To distract herself from the chaos at her house, she often spent time with her brother. Maybe they spent too much time together, but at least they were distracted by whatever was going on in town. Whenever she wasn’t with her Adriel or when he was at their aunt’s place, she’d help out at her mom’s mechanic shop. Athena got along well with her mom’s colleague, Elliot. They would chat and crack jokes when they worked. They had a father-daughter-like relationship. Elliot was a good man; hardworking, sweet, and helpful. He would always lend an ear to Athena whenever she complained or yelled or cried about her problems.

On her 16th birthday, she went out with her friends and had a blast. It was one of the best days of her life, but it, of course, had to be ruined. The moment she reached home, she could hear Vivian and Caspian yelling from the kitchen. That was when she had had it. She couldn’t live here anymore. Athena was sick and tired of listening to their fights every day. That’s when she decided to get a part-time job, earn some money, and move out of that hell-hole. She got a part-time job at Elliot’s mechanic shop and at a small cafe where she worked on weekends. She saved the money she had earned and had enough. When Athena turned eighteen, she moved into a small, cheap apartment she had rented. It wasn’t much – just a combined living room and kitchen, a bathroom, and a small bedroom – but it was enough for her. She wasn’t really in touch with her parents, maybe a call every two months? But that was it. She tried contacting her brother loads of times, but he just wouldn’t respond to her calls and texts. At least she had her aunt, Nicole and Elliot.

There wasn’t much going on in her life, which was how she liked it. Athena still wasn’t in touch with her family, but it was alright. It was peaceful without them, though she was unhappy with Adriel avoiding her. She went to school every day, worked her part-time jobs and then went home. Other than that, nothing serious happened. One day, she got a call from her aunt to come to the hospital. She didn’t question why and immediately rushed there. When she reached the hospital, she found out that her parents had a car accident. They had wanted to fix their relationship and had gone to marriage counselling. But when coming back, Caspian lost control of the car and crashed it. Unfortunately, they didn’t survive. Knowing this, Athena was devastated. She couldn’t believe her parents were no more. It was like a part of her was broken. Before she knew it, she had collapsed to the floor and had a breakdown in the hospital.

Coping with her parents’ death was no easy thing to do, but Elliot and Nicole helped. She eventually got over them, but it was still hard talking about them. Everything went back to normal after that; school, work, go home and relax. But something weird had happened one day; some of the townspeople had started violently shaking and disappeared into thin air. Most of the disappearances were of adults and the elderly. Was this a stupid dream, or was she high?

Perso

Athena is a practical person. She is someone you can trust and rely on. She is always ready to help. She has, never in her life, cheated or lied. Okay, maybe she has lied a bit in the past, but she tries not to do it now. She’s not the one to go if you have a secret and are expecting her to keep it as a secret. It’s because she’s horrible at lying. One thing that everyone knows is that she will do anything for her brother, Adriel. She is not very talkative unless she’s with her brother or Elliot. Elliot is the person she trusts a lot. She is really open with him. Athena prefers not to talk about her family – especially after their passing – or her personal problems. She just likes keeping to herself and not bothering others with her problems. What most don’t know is that she is near-sighted. Why people don’t know is because she rarely wears glasses. She just doesn’t like how it feels when wearing them, not because it is ‘nerdy’ or ‘ugly’ or ‘unfashionable’, no.

Athena has a pet allergy. She can’t be near cats or dogs for long without getting an allergic reaction. Because of this, Elliot wasn’t allowed to buy a cat. It’s also because they couldn’t take care of its needs on their own. She gets sick very quickly that, sometimes, it’s just ridiculous. She can’t stay out in the rain for long without getting a cold or fever the next day or stay under the hot sun without getting a sunburn. That’s why she prefers to stay indoors. Though she likes repairing and making little trinkets out of metal, she is also passionate about gardening and flower-picking. She only recently found that out when she moved into her apartment and has a mini garden on her balcony. She also has a blog about flowers and plants, which she updates every week. Athena also likes reading fantasy novels in her free time. She also makes up random scenarios that are awkward, embarrassing, or sometimes tragic before sleeping.

Athena is a person who would choose to stay at home rather than go to a club or a party. But whenever she does, she avoids drinking or dancing and just talks to her friends or quietly sits in a corner, waiting for someone to come and rescue her. She can’t stand loud noises and runs away when she hears someone screaming or fighting. It brings up bad memories. Athena has no problem getting up early in the morning and considers herself an early bird. Getting up after eight seems weird to her, as it’s a habit of hers to wake up early. Whenever she is stressed or has nothing to do, she fiddles with a small metal trinket. She always has some in her pocket.

Athena has never been in a romantic relationship. She is asexual and demi-biromantic, which means she is attracted to a girl or guy only if she has a strong, emotional connection with them. She never came out to her parents, as she thought it wasn’t an important thing to mention. Her brother and Elliot know, though. She’s not the one to care much about her clothes or makeup, but she always wears lavender perfume.

She is an okay student at school. Gets B’s most of the time, but she doesn’t care about grades or ranks. You wouldn’t call her ‘popular’, but she has a few good friends. She mostly minds her own business and doesn’t talk to new students much, but will never hesitate to approach someone if they have something in common with her. Athena had repeated the tenth grade due to bad grades.

@cuteswede ~

1 Like

she’s cute, Jeremy might like her

1 Like

wow lmao :joy:

1 Like

I mean he’s a craftsman too, they’re both cute, he’s able to take care of himself even though he’s still a teen and I thought they might get along, damn

1 Like

She’s 19

Aaaaand Levi goes offline after I said that :laughing:

1 Like

Pfft-

1 Like

Um this is wrong >.<

So…I need a name here.

Which one? Protector.

1 Like

Second one, I don’t know if I’d trust a protector that couldn’t see the danger if he lost his glasses

1 Like

Both look cool :eyes:

1 Like

Bahahaha! That is very valid.

1 Like

I can hardly see WITH them.

1 Like

lmao
YOU HAD ONE JOB, GLASSES

2 Likes