|Alone| Sign Ups & Chat |

Hmm, good question! I think I’ll let them have electricity for like a day or two before it disappears. And some people could leave the town to look for help if they want to, I’d imagine that’d be the rational thing to do. What’s outside the town will be a more prominent part of the second part of the roleplay, though.

(this :point_up_2:)

1 Like

Also this reminds me that there should be some sort of law and justice and a set of rules for everybody, will the lawyers and the legal system be replaced with democracy?

The protectors will work alongside the four, who will act as some type of primitive parliament. More information about this can be found in the first post!

1 Like

Okay I already reserved a male but could I have 2 men because I noticed there’s much more women than men … also for the first man I’d like to make him a Craftsman

Yes, that’d be great!

1 Like

I’d like to make the other one a forager* I’d like to make him a forager, jesus

But I just finished my character so tell me if he is good?

1 Like

All these links are now open!

Once you’ve started figuring your characters out, feel free to start planning out your relationships to the other characters! :blush:

@LunaticLeviTheSecond @Yomama @elixr @Kristi @Littlefeets @OhSumana

6 Likes

Looks great to me! I’ll add him to the face claims. :wink:

3 Likes

YAAAY!

Also, I would like to help you with the FCs if that’s okay … I just love to go all out when excited about a new RP! You know how it’s like don’t you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sure do! But I’ve got it covered, I found this super cute template online. Thanks anyway! I’ll make sure to let you know if I need help with anything else :blush:

2 Likes

None of this is true for my character but he’ll be a forager anyways lol

Also I would like to make him on of the four I will definetley be online at least 4 times a week and love planning so would love to keep PM-ing you about what my character might do

Ah… :grinning:
Guess I can’t procrastinate this time

He could definitely be one of the four! I just want to wait until more people have signed up before I make any decisions about that. He’s a strong contender, though. :wink:

Not really, no :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh no … I already made him and put him as one of the four (didn’t write it in the bio or the perso, just clicked that option),

Wait did you think I meant the one character I made would be in the four? No I was thinking of makng the other one a part of the four … Do you think he’d be a strong contender? I already sent his forms so you can check it and say if you think he has a chance

Don’t worry! That’s completely fine, as long as it isn’t a big part of his personality or backstory, which it isn’t, like you said. So it doesn’t really matter that you picked that!

No, I understood that you meant Struan. I’ve put him into the faceclaims!

1 Like

are you Astrid?

Haha yup, that’s my real name! Does it say that on the faceclaims? I might have used my private account to make them instead of the one I usually use for these types of things. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

no I was just wondering if it was you or somebody else, nice name by the way, I love it!

Oh, okay. Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

how many characters are we allowed to create? Cuz I think it would be cool to write a child or two considering older than 20 means children would also be there