🌊 πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒπŸ…πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„³πŸ„΄πŸ„³ 🌊 - Sign Ups - CLOSED

CLOSED!

Original idea by @/BrookeMarie adopted by me and @Skyler2

:ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean:

As you board the flight to Honolulu, you are sure that everything will be alright… until everything goes wrong. You wake up several hours into the flight, hearing screams of panic and final calls to loved ones. Then before you know it… you jump. After waking up on the sandy shores of what seems to be a deserted island, you and the other survivors make a plan on how to survive in the middle of nowhere.

In this RP, you will be tasked with many different challenges while trying to survive. Will you make it long enough to be rescued? Or will you come up short.

Challenges

Challenges are thing me and @Skyler2 are going to develop. I’m not going to give you any hints to what they may be, but here is some info about how, when, and who they occur to.

How: Either me or Skyler will make a post down below tagging everyone or just anyone involved if it’s a smaller task. The post just explain who it effects, and how it will take place.

When: we will try to make at least 1-2 challenges every role play day. Maybe more though.

Who: Your location affects whether you get a challenge. A challenge will occur to everyone at one point or another so don’t try to stay in a safe place from them. :wink: Location also affects what the challenge will be.

This all being said; you cannot make your own challenge. Let’s say you decide to run into an animal whilst exploring. The reason you can’t do this is because you have a chance of dying, and me and Skyler are the only ones who should be putting your character into that position.

Also we don’t want you to do this because when you put your character into this position, there is no actual chance of death because it’s more than likely that you will choose to not let your character die. Which, is not how this would actually go down in real life.

:ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean:

Rules :

1. No killing of other characters without their owner’s permission
  2. Please be active
  3. You have to make at least a girl and a boy - after that you make up to 4 more characters.
  4. You can swear but do this $&*%
  5. Sex is allowed, but stop anything sexual once clothes come off or take it to a pm. :wink:
  6. Have fun!

You can make characters from all age ranges! Even kids!

REQUIRED CHARACTER SIGN UP

Extra character sign up

FCs

Tags

@Skyler2 @jessica.epi @GlitterFist @Owertym @Samantha79 @SarahYandere111 @RPers

Reserves

@aesthetic - 1 female, 1 male (male is pilot)
@euphoriaa - 1 female, 1male
@Kat 1 female, 1 male
@AnimeOtome 1 female, 1male
@Rose - 1 female, 1male
@Megan - 1 female, 1male
@mira_bella - 1 female, 1male
@GrayArea - 1 female, 2 males
@MeghanWrites - 1 female, 1male
@Xx_Alyssa_xX - 1 female, 1male
@WhiteBlossom - 1 female, 1 male
@OhSumana - 1 female, 1 male
@euphxria - 1 female, 1 male
@jiya.writes -1 female, 1 male
@LTea - 1 female, 1 male
@gelatin

Message me or @Skyler2 (the other creator of this) with any questions!

12 Likes

Reserve a Female and Male!

2 Likes

Yay!!! Thank you!

1 Like

ohh hell yes

reserve for female and male… also quick question: could my male be the pilot? ((:

3 Likes

I don’t see why not? @Skyler2? Although he shouldn’t have anything to notify anyone, because that ruins the point of the role play. :joy:

Thanks for joining!

3 Likes

bettt! ill make them tomorrow.

also, when is your time zone?

3 Likes

Central.

3 Likes

Okay, its not a bad difference! im only one hour ahead. this’ll be great

3 Likes

Hey! This was stated in the rules Incase you looked past it. So if you make a male, you need a female, after that if you want more, make up to 4 more characters of what ever gender you want :wink:

4 Likes

Which is strange because a lot of people would prefer having a female character. Thank you for being diverse!

3 Likes

question- when does this rp start?

3 Likes

It will be starting on the 20th and sign ups will close one the 27th. That way people have plenty of time to enter their characters. Also, spring break starts on the 20th so I’ll be super active.

3 Likes

Hey could I reserve a girl and a boy ?

@Skyler2 @BlondeGlassesGirl

3 Likes

Yes, of course! Cant wait to see them.

Just a quick announcement:

The official RP will be starting on March 20th 2020 and sign ups will be closing on March 27th 2020. We do hope that you send your characters in before this date. But we do understand if you have other things happening in your life, because, let’s be honest some of us do enjoy talking to people in person. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can not wait, to see everyone’s characters!

2 Likes

Reserve for a male and female!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Reserve for a female and male :grin::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Great! Can’t wait to meet your characters!

2 Likes

Do i still have my characters from what i already signed up for on the other forum??

I cant remember if I just reserved or signed up

2 Likes

You did sign up. And I do believe I added your characters to the fcs. Well, character. Feel free to make another male. If you have time :upside_down_face:

1 Like