Since People Can't Cope With a Ping or Two, Why Don't I Just Shut the Forums Down?

1. Guilt tripping? How is asking for feedback guilt tripping? The stuff I said after is true and if you can’t take it, maybe that says something about you.
3 Likes

people thought she should have tagged the annoucements tag instead of the everyone tag

2 Likes

It’s not even a big deal which tag she uses

7 Likes
  1. Telling a grieving person that people don’t want to hear what they have to say when they ask for help to fund the place that you want them to keep open? REAL CLASSY
8 Likes

What’s the difference though? They’re like the same sort of tag lol.

4 Likes

I can’t access discord rn so I can’t see what happened
But that’s a stupid thing to get angry over

4 Likes

I’m not saying she should have, I’m just saying that’s why people were annoyed

3 Likes

@ShanniiWrites if I could afford it I’d honestly help fund but I’m jobless right now.

3 Likes

ehhhh people weren’t really angry they just kind of asked her to not tag the everyone tag

2 Likes

To be honest, I don’t expect anyone on the Forums to pay any more than they do. If they’re a Patron, they are going above and beyond. However, I just want them to give me help, advice and support, as well as shares, on my project to help me make money

4 Likes

I just want as much support as people can give me for the Tutoring thing

2 Likes

But that’s what the tag is for am I right? To tag everyone if you need the forum citizens help for something.

2 Likes

I mean discord is different from the forums, there is a different appeal range

many people do get turned off by this stuff, but it’s up to shannii honestly

2 Likes

Maybe you could start a TikTok account and make writing tips through there and as well as promote your tutoring. If you get enough views you can start getting paid. I would be down to help like, view, and share your account there.

A lot of people here I think use TikTok so that could be a good idea.

If you do it, post easier and simpler advice and promote your website by saying you could access more in depth content. ;)

3 Likes

If you shut down the forums Shannii, I would understand.

1 Like
  1. (I’m on the right number, right?) The Forums will close if I can’t make this new website work. Literally, I work 3 jobs right now to fund this place and pay my mum. I can’t keep this up. I will literally die
2 Likes

Big brain energy x3(not sarcasm)

I wish I could, but I just don’t have the time. That’s what I need help for: time rather than money

1 Like

Do not overwork urself
Its a forum love

As much as I and im sure others enjoy it here

There are other alternatives to this

1 Like

I could maybe run an account for the forums/tutoring website on there?

3 Likes