So guys what do you think?

same

1 Like

I missed a letter, yep.

Same but I am hoping for actual representation and not them pull a jk rowling move

1 Like

no no it’s funny because prat means ‘idiot’

2 Likes

Yes, I read it! Hopefully Star-Lord will be bi in MCU thè next time he reappears :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’m not a big comic reader, but I mean, if it has purpose to the story, I’m fine with it. We all know Marvel comics has been having a big brownie point problem lately.

1 Like

Probably not gonna happen, MCU’s been banking on the whole Star Lord x Gamora thing since the first GOTG. Shoving in another love interest, especially after her death in Infinity War, would only make things more awkward.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that was just a rumor, after the whole controversy with him on twitter. I feel bad for the guy, he’s been getting so much sh*t lately over a fricking meme.

:flushed:

I know rightttt

1 Like

Idk why the movie makers are doing that. It doesn’t make any sense. In the comics, Star-Lord and Gamora have no romantic involvement with each other. Yes, Gamora “skips” around a lot in the comics but never has it been with Star-Lord…

These movies just want to introduce a romance kinda thing to make the storyline more interesting for the romantic type of viewers. Thor: Raganarok did pretty well without an LI (THANK ODIN’S BEARD he didn’t pursue Valkyrie :ok_hand:).

2 Likes
1 Like

Due to OP request