SO(Significant Other)/BFF finding thread!

blushing

1 Like

Triple whammy.

2 Likes

I just want an SO already.

2 Likes

I love all my fictional crushes too much. I’d feel like I was betraying them if I got a SO

2 Likes

I’m happy and open to date anyone on forums cOugh cough
Alex and Dani y’all are literally the first ones who said that to me and it really means a lot Dani :hugs:

2 Likes

smiles. Do I take this chance or will my heart be broken again? ponders

:heart::black_heart:

Of course, your majesty!!

1 Like

You deserve it!

2 Likes

Competition!

2 Likes

confuseddddd

1 Like

@Danielle318 and @Ouijaloveletters y’all have put me in a really difficult situation
In deep thought

1 Like

How have I not turned into a Gremlin yet?

2 Likes

Mmmm. Pick who makes you happier. :wink::relieved:

I won’t be mad if you pick Alex as long as you promise to still talk to me. :relieved:

2 Likes

Why am I always hungry at midnight!? Ahhhhhhhhh!

2 Likes

In case of happiness both of y’all are really caring and make me happy in your own unique ways
@Danielle318 you really understands me and give the kinda similar vibes as me and as for
@Ouijaloveletters you really are friendly kind and always up for help as you already did and I like the way you often express yourself by showing your pics I appreciate that
Umm both of you do you really like me and Know me enough I mean I’m up and open for it but I think y’all should be pretty confident about it too so I can think about it further ?

2 Likes

Take all the time you need.

2 Likes

Oc I’ll talk to you what I said earlier I’m there for you always :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Sure thanks for understanding
Blushing
I wasn’t expected this to happen

2 Likes

internal Aspie screeching

2 Likes

Talk all the time you need! I can always wait! Just pick whomever you like more or just feel more connected too!

1 Like

I’m also afraid people won’t like me because of my anxiety and autism…

2 Likes