G’night @Mysterious_Tea

7 Likes

‘Night. :sunglasses::black_heart:

I don’t know how to stay anonymous. :rofl::white_heart:

8 Likes

Just a little shakey! It will pass :heart:

:teddy_bear:

6 Likes

I was very close to closing down, but I don’t want to ever! I just couldn’t take the pressure and just turned off the connection between the server and the forums. The @AdminTeam would never let me do it seriously. They talked me down

14 Likes

Yup, what Silver said. That’s basically it. (wink)

HEHEHE! And Caliope sees all, she knows your RP history. (wink)

I believe it’ll be the same as the general leaders. Around 750 to 1000 users, depending on how active the community is and how much the staff can handle.

I know, I’m sorry. I’m getting there. But seriously, workload is so intense, I really am sorry for taking so long, baby girl.

Eek!

This is taking all my effort not to deleted this post. (falls to knees and begs) Please don’t say this, I’m really not. There are sooo many other people here that deserved to be called rad, far more than I do!

Yes, answered at the top of this post.

12 Likes

Can we give poor [REDACTED] some love guys? I mean seriously, why do some many people have it out for the word [REDACTED]?

Oof

13 Likes

Do you have any members (and/or staff members) who you consider as your friends?

Yeah personally

12 Likes

I read this as “yeah probably” and had a little tear

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

what about a thread where we can ask another staff member each week about staff stuff?

I’d be down

10 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

Ooouuu :eyes:

3 Likes

Why did you want to be leader or mod?

Mainly because I wanted to help

10 Likes

Will the application process next time be longer for staff? cries

I think it was open for long enough last time but I think the time limit depends on how many people we’re looking for. We also stalk you all to see how active you are.

10 Likes

will y’all ever host voice chat interviews for certain forum positions?

Not sure really

10 Likes

That would be creepy and nerve wrecking… I’m up for the challenge.

6 Likes

Just briefly read the whole thread, yay me.

I was a leader and decided to leave, because I couldn’t keep up with the minimum amount of tasks. Thought it is kinda unfair to the team and potential new staff member.

It is really a busy job.

Mine, duh. xD

Anyhoo. I was kinda absent lately, and it feels like the whole vibe is changing a bit, but it kinda comes when there are more people.

10 Likes

I hate my voice so if that is part of the applications then I can’t sign up :weary::sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Everyone has these cute PFP’s of someone peeking round a corner :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes