Some Concerns About the Forums + Staff Team

Splendid! :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

By the way, thanks for posting that link!

4 Likes

@chaoticdeluge does have wonderful art! :white_heart:

4 Likes

Aw thanks!

Seeing as there is a thread dedicated to anonymous questions, can you close this thread? @ForumStaff

8 Likes

The other anonymous questions thread is for users to get to know the staff better. Here can still be used for questions for the staff about forum topics with how things are run.

10 Likes

@Littlefeets is correct. The Anonymous Questions Staff Edition is for users to ask more personal questions while this thread is for more formal questions. Though if you wish to still close this thread then let me know.

9 Likes

Ah, you see I’m not the smartest :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You are smart! I forgot to let you know about it!

5 Likes

Sure thing! :blush:

4 Likes

Would it be possible for the full staff task spreadsheet to be shown at some point? Or at least a full list of those staff tasks to be shown? That way those of us who are curious, and may be interested in becoming staff in the future, can see exactly what all there is for the staff to do on a daily/weekly basis.

Well…we could maybe show the template

9 Likes

How do you become a forum staff?

You apply, if you get put on the back up team you may be chosen if a leader steps down

8 Likes

It changes weekly though!

7 Likes

Yeah that’s why I think the template could be a better option. Are people here able to read the guide I made if I link it? That could help.

6 Likes

You said so. :grinning:

Muted rainbow. :wink:

12 Likes

Rainbow :eyes:

3 Likes

Sick colors!! Mine are different

2 Likes

How–

How did you do that?

6 Likes

Magic