Taylor Swift's evermore!

@Music What do you think about that album?

1 Like

Ahhhh it’s been a while, that album is still one of my favs owo
Champagne problems is currently my most favourite.

I’m so sorry to say that I didn’t.

Umm… not sure I’ve heard it

1 Like

I’m still listening to it every single day…

1 Like

Every single day?

1 Like

Every single day… yes… But not the whole album! Just some songs

1 Like

As in the songs are in your playlist or you just listen to all your songs on shuffle?

1 Like

It kind of is a playlist of songs I’m currently obsessed with but evermore will always be on it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

WOAH! Is the album really that great? (curious)

1 Like

Ayy same
Which song came out the most?

1 Like

I still love this album, I’m actually listening to it more again recently! There just isn’t one bad song on the album, and I just really like the vibes of it and I think it works well with her voice.

1 Like

I’m like way too late to this but I accidentally saw this and had to put my two cents in! Evermore was amazing; Folklore was beyond anything else. Taylor really surprised me with these two albums; it’s like she’s doing it the way she used to in the beginning, but with better vocals and better songwriting, and everything’s just better. On Evermore, i really loved Long Story Short. The imagery was lovely, the metaphors were all on point and it summed up the last few years of her life so well while still being relatable!

And I bawl my eyes out to Coney Island and Champagne Problems at least once a day since I first heard the album.

I will say she really really surprised me with No Body No Crime. I did not know I needed Taylor Swift to write a murder mystery song until I got it. :no_mouth:

I feel like they might be sister albums but Folklore is something I’d listen to when i wanted to chill, relax. And Evermore is perfect for a good wallowing. :joy: (Gosh, that was way too long. Sorry!)

If you like listening to the lyrics or if you were an old Taylor fan, it might just be your thing! Did you listen to any of the songs on it since you posted that?

1 Like

Umm… not sure. That was a while ago. (thinking)

1 Like

:joy: fair enough; the album came out almost a year ago.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. Not that long then, I guess.
Which three songs would you recommend then?

1 Like

Oh god. I hope you know it caused me physical pain to write this post. :joy: Both albums are amazing no-skips according to me so this was very hard.

Folklore:

Exile
My Tears Ricochet
August
Betty

(I know you asked for three, but i really really couldn’t choose between the last two. Sorry!)

Evermore:

Champagne Problems
Ivy
Coney Island

Both are sister albums so i just dropped my recommendations for Folklore unasked. :joy::woman_facepalming: Sorry.

Also, personally I prefer slow, soft, sad songs so i named my favorites according to that. If it’s not your thing, there’s upbeat songs on the album too.

Closed due to inactivity